Chapter 11: The Cave

Art not mine!

(I just want to say TYSM to everyone you guys encourage me. You da bomb!)

We kept walking. We were almost at door 200. Rocks fell down, and we successfully dodged them. We just started. We were at door 103. "This is so long!" Screech complained. "Be patient!" Seek said. "Okay, dad." he said. Soon, the lights flickered. "Depth is coming. We don't need to worry. He'll see us." Silence said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "He's really fast, and-" "Like I said, don't need to worry." Silence interrupted. "Silence! What are you doing out here? This isn't your room!" Depth asked. "I'm taking these nice fellas back to where they belong, floor 1." Silence replied. "Ok. Bye, guys. Safe travels. And Silence, see you later!" Depth said. "Thank you!" we said. We continued our journey. Door 150. "We're halfway there." Silence said. "I think like, at the last door, there's a secret room that takes you back up." "Ok, thanks." I said. Soon, at door 159, we were tired. "Can we take a break?" Screech asked. "Yeah. My feet are fucking dying." Seek said. "But where are we going to sleep? The floor is full of fucking rocks." I said. "Hey, Figure? Can I sleep on you?" Seek asked. "No, b-" I said. I heard him whimpering, and I knew he was doing the puppy eyes. I sighed. "Fine, yes." Seek jumped at me, which caused me to fall. He cuddled, and so did I. Screech came to also cuddle with us, and Silence just slept next to us. We fell asleep, on the cold, hard and rocky floor.

|Time Skip|

I woke up, and noticed the rest were still sleeping. I tried getting up, but I couldn't. We had to go back. Everyone must be wondering where we are.

Ambush POV:

"Where's Seek, Figure and Screech?!" Guiding Light shouted. "I don't know!" Rush shouted. "SCREECH! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Eyes cried. It was chaos around the hotel. We had to take a break from our jobs to find Seek, Figure and Screech. "CHECK THEIR ROOMS!" I shouted. "I ALREADY CHECKED!" Glitch shouted. "How would I explain Void?" Guiding Light said. "He will punish me, kick me out, and even worse! DESTROY the hotel!"

Third Person POV:

As they continued looking for the 3 entities, Seek, figure, Screech and Silence woke up a while ago and continued. They were so close, until a boulder fell from the ceiling broke off, and was just about to land on Figure! "Figure! Look out!!" BOOM