Chapter 19: The Talk

Seek was in his room, dead. The bedroom was kind of like the graveyard. Everyone was sad. But Screech and I were the saddest. I heard people coming, so I did my same thing. They were hard to capture I heard paper crinkling, and ran to the desk. I heard them shout, and then a closet door slam shut. I tried to listen for heartbeats, so see if anyone was in there. I heard a heart beating so fast, and I threw open the doors. I carried them, and bit the head off. Blood again. I cleaned it off by licking it. Blood tastes good, you know. The clock chimed. I had set an alarm to see Glitch, thanks to Screech's help. The hotel is closed, we killed everybody, and it was our break. I went to Glitch. "What?" Glitch asked. He didn't like me. But it doesn't matter. "Can we go to the courtyard and talk?" I asked. "Okay." he sighed. He teleported to the courtyard, leaving me behind. I had to walk there, and I bumped my head almost 100 times. When I finally got there, he was napping. "HEY!" I shouted. he jumped, and almost fell. "Glitch." I said. "I want to ask you something." I asked. "WHAT?!" Glitch shouted, impatiently. I backed up a little, hoping not to get hurt. "Why'd you...KILL Seek?" I asked. "HE WAS A BITCH, HE USED A BUNCHA SWEAR WORDS AGAINST ME, AND HE WAS THE ONE WHO WANTED TO KEEP FIGHTING! I'M TIRED OF HIM! HE'S BEEN USELESS IN THIS FUCKING HOTEL, SO WHY DOES HE BELONG IN HERE?!" Glitch shouted. "But-" I said. "DON'T WASTE YOUR USELESS BREATH ON ME! IT WAS WRONG FOR YOU TO LOVE SEEK! ONLY DUMB PEOPLE LOVE HIM!" "Glitch!" I said. "I'M LEAVING." He teleported away, leaving me in the rain. Sometimes words hurt. That's why we be careful. But he called Seek a bitch. He also called me dumb. I looked down at the floor. I didn't move at all. I was in the rain, standing alone, and hurt.

(Figure's really hurt :c)