Chapter 17: Night Loneliness

This night was really lonely. I barely got any sleep. Even if I did, I'd sleep for an hour or 2. I always dreamed about Seek. His gentle voice. His heartbeats were so calm and steady. They way he loved me. They way I loved him. When it was 5:30 am, I though I'd go out of my bedroom. When I walked past Screech's room, I heard noises from inside. Some groaning. I opened the door right away. "Screech!" I whispered-shouted. Screech was in pain. I felt liquid. I licked it then. Blood. "Screech! What are you doing ?!" I asked. "I-I kind of...I kind of went too far. There was blood everywhere. "I kept biting myself with my hard bites, and somehow...I went too far." Screech explained. I carried Screech gently. "Ow- Can you be more gentle, Figure?" he asked. I took him to the infirmary. I wrapped his head, arm and knee. "Don't do this to yourself." I said. "Then how come you burned yourself?" he asked. "You noticed?" I asked. "Your wrist is completely burned. We should stop self harm." Screech said. He laid on his pillow. He let out a tear. "I miss Seek." he said. His voice was wobbly. "Me too." I said. "Try not to think too much, Screech. You're stressing yourself. So promise me, STOP." Screech nodded. I took him to his bedroom. I cuddled with him in his bed. "Let's get more sleep. It's 5am in the morning." So we drifted off. But I couldn't sleep. Screech managed to, but not me. It was so lonely without Seek. That was what we call night loneliness. I never thought I would experience this. I think he's in heaven. Even if he was an entity, he would be my heart. I cuddled with Screech. The sound of rain. And the sound of Screech's heartbeat. I love you, Seek.

(Short chapter, sorry! AND OVER 200 READS WHEN I WAS JUST SLEEPING AND WOKE UP?! OMG GUYS, YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!! I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!)