Chapter 2: Fight, Fight, FIGHT!!!

Art not mine!

Figure's POV: 

As I woke up, I saw Seek sleeping with me, cuddling. I felt my face heat up. I felt like I was just about to overheat like a car engine. I just stayed there. I stroked his head like he was my pet dog, but inky. I've never had a pet before, even when I were human. 

I only had a tortoise, but it died.

Sometimes, I wished I could see. I could see how he's like in the outside world. I can see Seek. I can see the hotel. 

I can see what I'm made for. I think I'm made for nothing. Just then, I got a random idea.

 I gave Seek a slight kiss on his forehead. Wait, what the fuck did I just do?! Did I kiss him?! Maybe it was a dream...? 

Soon, he woke up. I could hear him move the sofa, and feel his arm move in my arms.

He came up to a shock. He took his hands off my waist, and sat up immediately. 

"I-I'm so sorry! I-it-it was a misunderstanding!" 

"It's okay! You don't have to apologize." 

I tried to calm him down. 

"I know it was a mistake, darling." 

I wanted to tease him. I like it when he's flushed. I like it when he's embarrassed. 

VERY embarrassed. 

Seek POV: 

My face turned red like a tomato. Did he just... call me DARLING?!?!!?! I felt panic and joy boil up inside me. I felt like hot water getting boiled that was going to explode, and set the place on fire.

"Seek? You okay?" Figure smirked. 

"I-I'm fine!" I'm glad he can't see me right now, or else I would be even MORE red. I felt like I could die right now.

"Wanna go see what the other entities are doing? Today's Saturday, so the hotel is closed." Figure said. I told him all about the entities when he first came here. I could still remember that day.

I was just a dad to Screech, and friends to the other entities. I just came to this hotel, and the entities like Ambush were really kind. They showed me the hotel, my room, the kitchen, the hang-out place, entities and best of all...the hallway. I said I liked running, so they offered this hallway to capture and kill humans. Since it was my hallway, I could do whatever I want to do there. To kill people, I broke windows with my hands, but fixed them eventually. I robbed people's houses to get money to fix the windows. 

"You better not break the windows next time." Guiding Light would always tell me. I said I would remember, but I always forget. I keep breaking them. One day, when my life was getting pretty boring, a new entity showed up.

His height, his smell, his shiny teeth, his warm smile, my life has completely changed. I felt a warm feeling, like I was shot with an arrow by Cupid. I felt a new story of my life. I felt...

Love.

"Seek? Are you dead?" Figure joked.

"No," I laughed. "Let go."

 I just wanted to hang out with my precious darling. We pushed a closet, went through the giant hole in the wall and pulled the closet back in place. 

We entered the room. Ambush was holding an empty plastic water bottle, and Rush was smiling with wide eyes. When I also saw Eye's eyes, I knew what we were going to do. 

"What are we doing?" Figure asked. 

"I guess we're playing Spin the Bottle." I frowned. 

"Oh. What's that?" 

 All the entities were in shock. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SPIN THE BOTTLE IS?!" Rush cried. 

"Oh, for goodness sake!" Eyes cried.

 "So you have to spin this bottle, and whoever it points to you have to kiss them!" Ambush explained. 

"Oh." Figure said. "I'm in!" I was actually shocked to see him confident about this. 

"Seek? Are you playing?" Screech asked. He was like my son.

"If Figure is playing then I am, too!" I said. "2 love-birds." Rush whispered. "I heard that." Figure said sternly. "Oh. I forgot. He has super hearing like Super Man." Rush said. 

We sat in a circle. Screech spun  the bottle, and it pointed to Ambush. 

"OOOOO!!" the rest of the entities said. Screech kissed Ambush and Ambush kissed Screech. Everyone screamed in disgust. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" we all cried.  I saw Eyes look a bit jealous. Maybe Ambush was taking his man. Wait...

SCREECH IS TOO YOUNG TO BE GAY!!!

"What's going on?!" Glitch came in. He had heard yelling coming from us. He can teleport. He helps humans, which is why we kind of hate him.

Guiding Light came in, also wondering what was the problem. She always stays with Glitch. Maybe they LOVE each other! They probably do. Glitch asked Guiding Light on a date! UNBELIEVABLE, RIGHT?!!!!

"If everyone is being trouble, then we would have to go to bed early." she said. We always never get in trouble. Right?

 Everyone groaned, as they walked to their rooms. We totally don't like going to sleep early. (Like me.) We didn't do anything, just play Spin the Bottle! There's nothing bothering us and we're not bothering them! Unless they're doing the taxes.

"Why should we?" Eyes said. "You're not like our parent or something." 

"But I'm your boss, and you'll listen to whatever I say!" Guiding Light said. 

"But you can't tell us what we can fucking do!" 

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH AND GO TO YOUR ROOM."

 "NO! I'M NOT GONNA LISTEN TO A BITCH WHO TELLS ME STUFF I CAN AND CAN'T DO!"

 "WHY SHOULD I BRING YOU TO THIS HOTEL 2 YEARS AGO?!" Guiding Light scolded. "YOU WERE FUCKING ALONE WITH NOBODY WHEN YOU WERE HUMAN." 

"DON'T BRING THAT UP EVER AGAIN!"

"WHAT'S WRONG?! ARE YOU JUST AFRAID OF THAT MEMORY?!!"

Eyes just stared at Guiding Light, looking mad. "Well, then GOOD NIGHT!" Eyes shouted as he ran to his room, bursting into tears. 

Eyes had retreated to his room. Guiding Light looked at us, and I stood up straight right away. "Go to your room." she ordered. I saluted, and bought Figure with me. Sometimes, she's very bossy. Too bossy. "Man, I hate her." I whispered to Figure.

Sooo...that is chapter 2...I finally editted it to 1,047 words...Have a good day/night!!! <3333