Chapter 29: Exploring the Hotel III

(I cut myself with the knife and yeah, it was kind of deep so I'm not going to update that much while I have the cut. Tysm for understanding!)

Figure turned on the flashlight and pointed it to my arm. I saw Screech biting me. "SCREECH, WHAT THE FUCK?!" I cried. "Dad?!" Screech shouted. He let go, and blood dripped on the floor. "I thought you were a human!" "Of course I'm not, dumb ass!" I cried. I saw Screech feel guilty. "I'm sorry." I apologized. "It was on accident, so I should've not used cuss words on you." Screech smiled. "Alright, bye!" Screech said. "Bye!" I said. "What an awesome father you are." Figure said. "Thank you!" I blushed. We continued our way. Figure is so cute. I remember our time going to the movies. It was so romantic. I looked at Figure. I looked at us holding hands. I just felt like pinning him to the wall and kiss him right away. Maybe later. But I want to do it now! I check what room we were at. Oh. We're going to the courtyard! I could tell because the door was different. As it opened, I felt the cold, crisp air. The smell of rain. The smell of outdoors. The green bushes. "Figure, can we go touch some grass?" I asked. I only did that so I could kiss him. "Sure. Anything you want." he said. When we went in the rain. I walked him over to the brick wall. Soon, I just pinned him there. "Seek?" he asked.

Third Person POV:

Seek kissed Figure deeply, with a lot of love. Figure was actually shocked. "This was a great time exploring the hotel with you..." Seek started. Figure smiled, and so did Seek. "Want to continue?" Figure asked. "Sure." Seek said. So they held hands, and continued. Along the way, they were aware of Snare. They reached door 100. "Abd we finished exploring the whole hotel." Figure said. "I can't believe it. We traveled for 30 minutes and finally reached our goal!" Seek said. "Wanna go back?" Figure asked. "Okay." Seek said. Seek kissed Figure again, then they headed back. Holding hands. Happy together. Together again.