Chapter 26: Hurt

This is dedicated to everybody!

Seek POV:

Figure and I were just talking about what was happening at the table. Figure also explained how he revived Seek. Glitch and Revive came out of the bedroom. "Revive, shouldn't you be at floor 2 by now?" Figure asked. "I'm staying here. Guiding Light is preparing my room for me." Revive said. "WHAT?!?!?!" we cried out. The rest of the entities came out of their bedrooms, with sleepy faces. "Oops...sorry!" we apologized. they went back in their rooms with doors closed. "And Revive? What were you moaning about last night?" Figure asked. I saw her face turn completely red, and Glitch was also burning. "You guys were making it out, right?" Seek said. "Bro, what the fuck, Seek? Of course not." Glitch said. "Then how come Revive was moaning last night?" Figure smirked. Revive looked at Glitch, and he looked at Revive. "Revive and I are going to read in my bedroom." Glitch said. He walked there, as Revive followed him. "You mean make it out?" I smirked. Glitch twitched. "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, SEEK! DON'T BE A DUMB ASS AND START A FIGHT LIKE LAST TIME, WHEN EVERYONE WAS MISERABLE! GO BACK TO YOUR ✨PRECIOUS✨FIGURE AND MAKE IT OUT WITH HIM! I'M SICK OF YOUR FUCKING STINKY ASS!" Glitch shouted. He slammed the door. I just looked at the ground. Was I really a dumb ass? "Seek? You good?" Figure said. "Yes." I lied. "Figure, are you okay? I hope it didn't effect you, and I hope it didn't hurt your hearing." "Of course, I'm fine Seek. If you're not happy, then I'm not happy." Figure said. "I said that I'm fine." I sighed. "Come here." Figure said. I got up from my chair and walked to him. He looked mad. This can't be good.