Chapter 25: Suspicious

This is dedicated to tbnoob and that littlesimp31! :D

It was night time now, and the rest of the entities were heading to bed. If they were going to bed, then we would too. Revive was in Glitch's room. Maybe she...likes Glitch? She can't. She just met him! As we went to Seek's bedroom, I was thinking about something. Should I tell him what's going on? Or should I wait until later? And Revive is acting suspicious. We were in bed. "Figure, I can't sleep." he said. "What if I die in my sleep?" "You won't." I said. "Anyways, something has been in my mind. Can I tell you?" "Of course!" he said. "So, Revive has been acting suspicious, like she was planning something when you were alive again. And when we walked past Glitch's bedroom, she was in there, moaning. She was like, "A-aah~ G-glit-glitch~Ah!~" I explained. "Sus." Seek smirked. "We can figure out the mystery tomorrow." "Okay." I said. So we cuddled, and Seek turned off his lamp. I couldn't go to sleep. Revive is very suspicious. I just can't get it out of my head. Maybe if I think about thinks I like, it'll help me sleep! I thought of Seek, because he was the only thing I could think of. I managed to sleep, but had a different dream. I was human, when I could see. I saw Seek, and he was also in human form I ran to him, but then he faded away. "Huh?" I asked. Then, I saw a big screen with some surgeons doing surgery on me, and they were making me into my monster form. It was a nightmare. WAKE UP! WAKE UP!!! Someone was shaking my body. "Figure?!" they called my name. I got up. I gasped. "Figure, are you good? You were whimpering in your sleep." Seek asked. "I'm fine. Just had a terrible nightmare." I said. "Would you like to tell me about it?" he asked. "No, thank you." I said. "Oh." he said. "Let's go spy on Glitch and Revive." We headed there. Seek quietly opened the door. Then, he closed it. "They're cuddling each other, and they're sleeping!" Seem whispered. I gasped quietly. "It's a 50% chance that they like each other!" "Let's spy more." Seek said. he opened the door again. I couldn't see it, cause, you know, I'm blind! Glitch twitched, which caused Seek to close the door quietly shut. "Glitch is naked." Seek giggled. I giggled, too. "And Revive has big boobas!" he said. I laughed, hoping it wouldn't wake them up. "They're very sus." I said. "Very sus..."