Chapter 23: Problem

Silence POV:

"Greed, let us go. It's very important." I said. "Then answer this question right." Greed said. "What's the square root of 128?" "Bruh! We don't know that!" Revive complained. (The answer is 8, I did the math in my head.) "Too bad!" he teased. "What is the answer?!" I asked. "Greed is the smartest entity here in floor 2." Revive explained. "It's impossible to figure out his question. "8?!" I cried. "T-that's right!" he said. "Wait, really?" I asked. "Duh, it is. Here you go. The elevator." Greed said. We went in there. We headed up. But soon, the elevator got stuck. It went to a complete stop. "What happened?" I asked. "I don't know." Figure said. Soon, the lights turned off. It was complete darkness. The lights turned back on, but they were dim. "Huh?" Revive questioned. There was a tall slender guy. He had tentacles behind him. He was also tall. he had no face, only a white head. He was also wearing a suit. Slender-Man. "Run!" I cried. Everyone went behind Figure, since he was the 2nd tallest and powerful entity. All I could do was nothing. Revive was a gentle woman, so she could never fight like that. Figure protected us with his arms. He grabbed Slender-Man and banged him on the floor. Slender-Man used one of his tentacles and grabbed Figure by the neck. Figure let go of his grip, but Slender-Man wouldn't let go. Figure gasped for breath. Many problems were going on. We're stuck in this small elevator, Slender-Man is here and s killing Figure! Soon, I just came out and attacked him. He let go of Figure, and Figure was laying on the floor. I kept kicking and punching him. figure sneaked up behind him and bit the head off. The monster fell on the floor. "We solved one problem, but now we need to get out of this elevator." Revive said. "Figure. You're strong. Try pushing the doors open." I said. figure nodded, as he pushed it open. I saw floor 1. It seems like we got there, but the doors wouldn't open. The doors got stuck open, and we got out of the elevator. We got out! Now we need to go to Seek's bedroom. We solved the problem! And maybe that'll be the last problem we'll have...