Chapter 28: Exploring the Hotel II

"We're at door 50, your library!" I said. Figure seemed excited. "I can't wait to see it again after a long time!" Figure said. We walked in. A human was in there. They stared right at us. Wait...isn't the hotel closed? Figure ran to them, and ripped their head off. I saw more people. "Figure! We lost track of the days in the week!" I cried. Figure zoomed around the library, killing humans while I round them to Figure. Now the library was a big mess. "Let's explore the hotel when we finish cleaning." I said. So Figure killed, while I cleaned. Soon, we were done. "Let's continue." Figure said. "But I'm tired." I slouched. Figure picked me up and carried me bridal style. I started to blush like crazy. I opened the lock on the door for him, by collecting the books. Once I figured out the code, before I pressed the green button, I put the books back on the shelves. Figure picked me up again and we continued our way. Along the way, at door 52, there were 3 entities. "JEFF! INTRUSO!" a red goblin cried. A creature with 4 tentacles and neon blue eyes lifted both me and Figure up. "WHO ARE YOU, AND HOW DARE YOU ENETER OUR DOMINIO!" the red goblin cried. "W-we're not intruders! We're other entities from this hotel!" I cried. "Oi." the creature lifting us said. He dropped us gently. "Sorry. Rude modales." the goblin giggled. "I'm El Goblino, and the otro one is Jeff. He owns a shop. And the esqueleto over there is...Bob. Nothing ever happens. "I'm Seek, and that's Figure." I said. "Weird names." Jeff said. "Anyways, would you like to purchase anything from my shop?" "Yes, please!" Figure said. He grabbed the flashlight and gave Jeff 200 coins. Jeff looked happy. "Would you like anything, Seek?" he asked me. "No thank you." I said. We headed toward door 53. "Good bye, amigos! And be cuidadoso!" El Goblino said. "They seem nice." Figure said. "Yeah. Should visit them some other time." I said. We continued. Door through door. Just then, at door 64, I felt a sharp pain. Who's there? I looked around, but it was too dark. "Psst."