Chapter 21: Meeting Revive

I appreciate the way Silence cares about me. He's a lot like Seek. "I know someone we can ask, but I don't know if she's here." Silence said. "Who?" I asked. "Revive." he replied. "Who's that?" I asked. "You don't know?!" Silence was shocked. "Revive is another entity that is like a god. She revives people, giving them a 2nd chance in the hotel. But you have to pay." "That is so fair." I responded. "Yeah." Silence said. "We're almost at her room." Finally, we reached her door. It had a heart with angel wings and a halo at top. I knocked the door. "COMING!" she shouted. I could hear items drop, and the sounds of paper. "Hello!" She opened the door. "Silence, who's this?" "Revive, this is Figure. He wants his love back, since Glitch killed Seek." Silence explained. "How come I've never seen you before?" she asked. "I belong up in floor 1." I said. "Ah." she said. "Come inside." We entered her room, and it was warm. There were lots of items on the floor. "Careful. Don't want to trip on anything like a blind person." she joked. "But I AM blind..." i said. She stopped laughing. "OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY!" revive apologized. "No, no, it's okay. People call me blind a lot." I said. She breathed. Silence guided me to the table. Revive sat behind the desk, while Silence and I sat in front of her. "So, as you were saying, Silence. Figure lost Seek, his love, and he really wants him back." Revive summarized. "Yes, that is the truth, ma'am." I said. "Okay. I'll help you." she said. I cheered. "BUT! It'll cost 30 dollars." I stopped cheering. Now I remember that Silence told me it costs money. "But I don't have any money!" I said. "Then go get some!" she said. "Okay!" I got up right away and ran to door 100. Silence was with Revive, waiting for me to come back. I went inside the elevator back to floor 1. I knew Timothy would help me look for money in the drawers, well, since he stays in the drawers. He would know which drawers have a lot of money! Now I would get Seek back! Maybe life isn't so bad after all!