Chapter 24: Together Again

This is dedicated to tbnoob and thatlittlesimp31 for their support :D

Figure POV:

Revive used some sort of power. A neon blue light came from the sky and Seek's chest. Soon, Seek opened his eye. "Wh-where am I...?" he asked weakly. "SEEK!" I cried. I ran and hugged him. "Figure?" he asked. "OH MY GOD, IT'S YOU, FIGURE!" I started to cry of joy. "I'm so happy you're back, Seek!" I said. "I missed you so much!" I pulled Seek into a kiss. We stayed like that for a long time. I missed having good times with Seek. I missed hugging him. I missed kissing him. I missed his soft voice. The thing I missed most was Seek. We were together again. This was the most happiest time of my life. We broke the kiss. "You don't know how much I missed you, Seek." I told him. "How would I supposed to know if I were dead?" Seek said. I giggled. We kissed again. "I cried the whole night. I couldn't even sleep." I said. He broke the kiss. "Oh, really?" he asked. Soon, Screech opened the door. "D-dad?" he asked. "DAD, IT'S REALLY YOU! YOU'RE ALIVE AGAIN!" Screech ran to Seek. He hugged Seek. He was crying a lot with joy. We were happy again. We weren't our old, miserable and emo selves when Seek wasn't here. We went outside. Everyone saw Seek. "SEEK!" they cried. Everyone gathered around Seek. "Guess I'm famous around here." Seek smirked. I smiled. "Thank you so much, Revive." I said. "I'm so glad that you came here with us and helped me and my friends. Thank you so much!" I thanked. "It's no problem." she smirked. She was up to something. But I wouldn't let it ruin this. With everyone happy, joyful and crying, I won't try to ruin anything. I came to hug Seek, and he hugged me back. "I'm so glad you're back." I said. "I'm glad that I'm back and I get to see you again." he said. We hugged for a while. then, we kissed. (Once again lmao) Seek was back. We're TOGETHER again.