Prologue: She Fell From The Sky.

You know, there was so many things that were never answered for me. But the one question that continues to linger in my head is one I've kept to myself.

How am I still sane?

I've witnessed thousands of deaths, cities burned in front of me, I've slain gods, and was reincarnated. But through it all, I'm still perfectly alright. Well, right now I'm not very perfect. Because of my incident involving falling out of the sky and destroying a good chunk of an apartment building and fleeing the scene had earned me quite the rep. I've been blamed for murders, robberies, and mugging. The people of middle earth have named me "The Dove", probably because of my white hair. 

I've learned quite a few things here, for one it is always night. When you look into the sky, a thick layer of cloud separates the skyscrapers from the people walking on the ground. If you look close enough, you can sometimes see sunlight shining above the clouds. We do have our own moon, but it is stagnant. It never wanes or waxes, it never shines brighter than it does now. I'm starting to think even the stars aren't real, and maybe even the ground beneath me. It's hard to walk around during the early hours of the days, the officers are on my tail. Constant checkpoints flood my usual commute, and the rooftops sometimes have snipers ready to shoot me down. I've been forced to ditch some of my dress, regular black cargo pants with the ripped red dress top on me with my hair put into a messy bun underneath my hood. 

I've been looking for clues on where anyone could be, but I only have one name. There's a legend about a "Cyber-cat" that once went on a heisting spree before vanishing in the night, based on the name I can only guess it's Vee. I stopped on the sidewalk, there was a man walking my way that had a familiar pendant on him. I'll bump him, we walked towards each other as I pretended to look at a phone before accidentally hitting shoulders. I put my hand up to say sorry, he cursed at me as I took a right into an ally. I looked in my hand, pulling out a flashlight that barely worked I looked at a tiny note.

"Auction, Wednesday, 10 PM, Underground 4th district."

Well here's a lead for me, maybe I can find someone there to "liberate." I still have a couple of days until Wednesday, I should get involved underground...

You see, while middle earth is where most of the people of this world live, The Underground is where they thrive, where the filthy are king. Hawkins told me to keep shining, and this world needs its sun. I don't know who I am here yet, but I'll become The Hero of Erun again and again if it means I can be at peace with my family. 

In this world, the sky is a ruse.

The Sun is Split across two worlds.

The Moon is mechanical and fake.

And I'm alone, until the sun and moon shine together again.