Chapter Thirteen: To Death, For Which We All Pray.

I had a dream that night, though it was very lucid. I don't like to ramble, I think it makes any me sound stupid. But... that dream was something else, I was back home- home home, the suite we all used to live in. Hawkins was there, except he looked like he does today. I saw Brandon, and he looked different too. Mitsuri and Goro were blurry in my vision, almost as if my mind had censored them. They spoke, but no words came out. It was a silent dream, the sky outside pure white and the doors led to nowhere. It was frightening, and it only got worse. My children came running out from somewhere, little Jacob and Jaxton. Their faces were blacked out, a black square making them indescribable. The very moment I took my eyes off someone, they vanished, until I was the only one left in the room. It became quiet, as the lights suddenly shut off. I turned around, to see a man standing there. It was... the man from the bar, standing tall with his white hair and red eyes. He had a cigarette in his mouth, he flicked his lighter off and away as he put his chin up and looked to me. He snickered, now speaking in a echoing voice.

"Such a waste."

The walls crumbled down, giant fingers now pierced the walls and tore them off. I was blinded by a white void as Eien no Kami's top half was behind The Man overshadowing us both. Its face plate was open, a horrific screech as I found myself unable to move. It bent its body back, a high pitched sound rang my ears as The Machine slammed his face onto me.

I woke up with a scream, shortly after Kibo actually came running in. I knew they couldn't speak, so all they could do was put their hand on my shoulder as I shifted myself to sit off the bed.

"I'm alright."

They nodded, walking out they motioned to something downstairs. Brandon must be waiting for me, I stretched... what was that dream? I sighed, walking down the stairs with a lackluster of clothes. Delilah had her laptop on the table, Brandon overlooking her. He had on that tail, and the triangles on his head do look like ears. I smiled to him, Brandon nodded.

"I apologize, but there's no breakfast this morning. We've been looking into The Concert all day."

"Dad why do we say all day when there's no day?"

"Just because it's always night, doesn't mean it's never day."

"That...Doesn't make any sense?"

"Are you a professional? I don't think so, get back to work."

He laughed, Delilah huffing as Kibo put multiple firearms and blades on the table. I walked over, curious to see what she had. The first gun was automatic, a short barreled, drum mag weapon. Its sight was close range, and its stock was collapsible. The second gun already had Brandon's signature on the grip, it was the longest sniper I had ever seen. It's sight could see for miles, 5 round mag shooting rounds the size of your hand. It was heavy, bulky, completely black. 

"Why don't you use that railgun?"

"Too loud, takes too long to fire and reload, I prefer real bullets anyway."

I nodded, Kibo pushed the rifle towards me. She bowed slightly, standing at about 5,5. I smiled, putting my hand on her head and lightly scratching her. Her real ears poofed out, now embarrassed she retreated to Brandon. I chuckled, putting the rifle in my pocket realm with the shotgun that remains to be fired. Brandon now spun around Delilah's computer, showing a map of the stadium promise was preforming in. It was large, a T shaped stage with a large oval in front. The stands would be only open to select people, making it a quiet place to eavesdrop. "

"So Dove, last night Delilah managed to bypass the security for the stadium's electrical systems. We can cut out the lights, making it easy for you to sneak around. No doubt there's going to be choppers in the air, so there's a good chance you're gonna be on the news if you do something crazy. But... what's your plan?"