Chapter Three: The 21st District

She kept to her throne, made out of a leather chair with fairy lights stranding from it to the roof. On this throne was Niko, a tall woman with markings on her face. A goggle over a missing eye, giant and long red hair tied into a ponytail so big you didn't know it was a ponytail. I saw clothing similar to that of Ki and Satsujin. A red rope tied near the collar of a black and white top, which I believe to be a hakama. Armor tied around her wrists, the bottom of her hakama was twisted and torn, tight shoes that looked like sandals. Around her waist was a belt made of thick red rope that tied around a leather corset. Stemming from that corset was a sheathe on her left. She was missing her right arm, which means she's using her left hand wielding that katana. Maybe it's not even called a katana, she said I could ask questions.

"Who are you?"

She adjusted herself, yawning a bit.

"Niko Kimura, queen of the 21st district."

"What exactly is the 21st district?"

"Damn, you are new... okay so... above ground you have 20 districts, some have markets some have clubs whatever. Down here there are 6 more districts, which don't exactly get along a whole lot. I only have 2 rulers on my side, the rest would try to kill me. It's kind of lawless down here, the only exception being moral code I suppose. You know what's against moral code? That damn auction tomorrow."

"I know about that!"

"Don't tell me youll be... perfect! Dove I've got the perfect plan for you, but I need you to agree with me on something."

"What is it?"

"If you do this for me I'll take you in as my right hand, you can have whatever you want."

"Deal, what's the plan?"

"I want you to go to that auction tomorrow, and free every slave they're trying to sell!"

WOAH WOAH WOAH, WHAT?!

"Slave?! I thought they were selling paintings or sum shit!!"

"Dumbass Dove, sorry you're new. You have until tomorrow for that little project, in the meantime you can do something small for me."

I was prepared to leave, but I turned to look at the queen again.

"The guy on your right is gonna give you a package, I want you to deliver it to the 23rd district. You'll find it pretty easily if you go left down the road."

"Alright, consider it done."

"I'll see you tomorrow dove, let me know how our operation goes."

I waved and walked out the door, the guard on my right side put a small box in my hands that was hiding whatever was in it. The guard on the left, rolled his eyes and shoved me away. I walked down the still bustling market and got into my car, putting the package in the passenger seat I drove to where Niko told me.

"I should see it pretty easily?"

After a good 5 minute drive, I stopped at a door in the wall with a spray painted 23 on the wall above. I parked my car and went up the door, a single lantern lit this area of the tunnels. I saw more parked cars on my left, I shrugged and knocked on the door. A tiny slit in the top of the door opened, they looked at me before the door opened. I walked in, silent as the door closed. There was nobody behind the door... I looked around and walked up to a second door in a small hallway, on the sides was a spray painted portrait of... it looks like Fredrick from my universe. That giant bot who stood next to Deidrich, I smirked and now approached the door with the box in my hand. I knocked on the door, another slit on the door slid open to reveal someone's eyes.