How They Apologize

A/N: In this one the setup is that THEY did/said something wrong, hence the apology. Not as if you had a fight and both should be apologizing.

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Dick will always immediately apologize right after he messes up. He won't even let you walk away from him; he just takes your hand and slowly starts to apologize right then and there. He's always incredibly sincere, it's hard to not forgive him right away.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Jason is a known hot head and tends to let his emotions boil over leaving you upset and him regretful. He never means to take his anger out on you but sometimes he can't help it. (Therapy, yes) Once he inevitably blows up, he'll go take a walk to clear his head. On his way back to you he usually picks up your favorite foods to somewhat make it up to you. It may take him a bit longer to actually say the words "I'm sorry."

-Harley Quinn:

When Harley upsets you she feels terrible and her instinct is to immediately beg for your forgiveness, something the Joker go graciously taught her. However, she knows this only upsets you more as you wish she'd learn to let go of those habits so instead she'll run to the jewelry store to "buy" something for you. She knows it doesn't make up for it completely but it's better than the alternatives.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

After upsetting you Tim does his default move and goes to work, it distracts his mind enough to really think about what he did. Once realizing he pulled a jerk move by leaving you right after he upset you, he rushes back and starts apologizing over and over again. You obviously forgive him (you know unless he liked killed your cat or something crazy lol).

-Poison Ivy:

I feel as though Ivy can be unintentionally nasty without exactly meaning to. Whenever she does this to you, your face falls, and she knows right away that she's said something unsavory. Like Dick, she'll apologize to you right away stating that she "didn't mean her offhanded statements." If you find it too hard to accept her apology, she'll use ol' reliable, flowers.

-Raven:

Raven rarely upsets you and if she does its most likely because she made some off handed comment that she didn't even notice sounded way meaner than she intended. This means that it will take her ages to recognize her mistake, it could take multiple days. The only way she'd finally notice is because you started acting strange around her leaving her to think about why. After she makes the connection, she'll simply say sorry for her comments.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

It takes A LOT to make Slade apologize but for you he can spare one or two. If he upsets you, he also gets angry (mostly at himself) which is not a good combination, and he knows this so instead of continuing to ruin your day he goes to the kitchen to make you lunch/dinner. This is mostly to calm himself, but it also has the added bonus of a good meal. After he cooks, he'll call you over and quickly pull you into an embrace before just as quickly pulling away and acting like nothing happened.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Jaime RARELY upsets you, he's just a cinnamon roll. On the rare occasion that he does upset you it's usually not even that severe, though he will still feel HORRIBLE. He'll say sorry a thousand times and you very quickly forgive him; this won't stop him from going to the store to buy you chocolate and flowers. You always tell him that it's unnecessary but he insists every time.

A/N: Remember if you're interested in art to check out my TikTok/ Instagram, both under the username its.leahs.art