Your Friend Hates Them

A/N: The "friend" in this chapter is meant to be someone you see as a best friend/ pseudo sibling. 

Also, (in my opinion) if someone you call a friend is being straight up mean/rude to someone you're dating... either talk to them about it or simply drop them. 

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

*He tries to not let it bother him but deep down it really does.

*He'd even offer to end things with you to not upset your friend further.

*You of course immediately say "no" and spend weeks trying to cheer him up by showing him how important he is to you.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

*Out of this whole list, Jason is probably the most bothered, but he'd hide it until he finally snaps.

*The only reason he hides it is because he doesn't want to cause any animosity between you and your friend.

*When he does finally snap it's a very messy thing.

*It ends with both of you in tears and you deciding to promptly drop your friend- because no true friend would make your partner cry, even if they don't approve.

-Harley Quinn:

*Harley isn't truly bothered.

*She'd probably decide to start messing with them even if you tell her not to.

*She may get insecure once in a while if you allow the friend to stick around, but this is few in far between. 

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

*Tim is too sleep deprived half the time for anyone's comments about him to register. 

*If they end up registering, he'd probably just be half amused and half offended. 

*Mostly unbothered. 

-Poison Ivy:

*When Ivy finds out that your friend doesn't like her, she cracks up. 

*Shes quite literally a wanted criminal, she's used to people hating her.

*Regardless of this person being close to you she won't even bother getting friendly with them.

*She doesn't care enough, though she would try if you insisted. 

-Raven:

*Raven will hear one mean comment from your friend and simply refuse to be around them ever again... which fair enough.

*She'd even debate on ending things with you, but quickly decides that she'd rather hear rude things about herself than leave you. 

*She'd probably never talk to you about it, as to not cause anyone to be upset.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

*Slade DOES NOT CARE.

*He thinks it's hilarious that your friend believes their opinion on him means anything, after all he's dating you not them.

*Don't expect him to stay civil though because he will snap back whenever your friend makes a snide remark. 

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

*Jaime thinks it's sort of funny.

*As long as YOU don't hate him then he's good.

*If your friend openly makes rude comments to his face, he will say something (as one should). 

-Talia Al Ghul:

*Talia doesn't have time for petty rivalries. 

*If your friend doesn't want to bother with her then she doesn't feel compelled to bother with them.

*As long as your friend doesn't say anything negative about her around Damien then she's staying out of it.