When You Go Missing

A/N: I'm keeping this one purposefully vague. Also I can't remember if I referred to Khaji Da is "it" or "they" or even "he", regardless Khaji Da is an "it" now.

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

*He absolutely panics, so bad in fact that even Jason can't find it in him to make fun of him about it.

*He won't sleep... or eat until he finds you. (don't do this!! >:( )

*He'd probably be in worse shape than you end up being.

*He's having nightmares of the event for a couple weeks, even if you end up being totally fine.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

*Becomes so desperate for help SO FAST.

*Doesn't even consider that you could be safe, he's just assuming you're in mortal danger.

*He's calling in every single person he knows to help find you. I'm talking people he's not even the biggest fan of like Batman.

*Once he does finally find you, he's not allowing you to leave his sight for months... maybe longer.

-Harley Quinn:

*Immediately assumes either Joker or Batman took you as some kind of leverage to get to her... it works.

*She goes to both of them to try finding you, much to Ivy's chagrin.

*If she finds you either place, she's freaking the hell out and if you're not there... well she's also freaking the hell out.

*Once found she's now afraid to tell you that she CHOSE to go to Joker and Batman but that's alright because you're back together again.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

*Tim is very practical and calm when you go missing.

*Not because he doesn't care, on the contrary, he knows that if he panics, he's less likely to find you in a timely manner.

*He finds you in record time with no helping hands necessary.

*If he's cuddlier than normal for a few days afterwards, who's gonna say?

-Poison Ivy:

*Like Tim, Ivy stays very calm though on the inside she's most definitely scared out of her mind.

*She's desperate enough to call Harley to help her search around Gotham.

*When she eventually finds you, she honestly won't act any different as to not freak you out.

*You'd have to pry her feelings out of her for once.

-Raven:

*She'd stay completely stoic as she normally does but anyone who truly knows her would know how she's actually feeling.

*She's honestly terrified because at first she thinks her father managed to get you.

*Though once thats quickly ruled out she manages to calm down and find you in no time.

*She'd be unusually clingy for a few days but after that she'd be back to normal.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

*Does not panic in the slightest.

*He knows no one's stupid enough to actually harm you, considering practically everyone knows you're with him.

*He finds you in the fastest amount of time and when he does... let's say whoever took you isn't going to be doing so again anytime soon.

*He'll give you a quick hug for reassurance before promptly moving on, unless you're still distressed from the events, in which he'd spend a little more time harping on it.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

*Jaime is practically in tears immediately. Which leaves Khaji Da to do almost everything.

*Khaji Da tracks you down with urgency, it didn't even know it had. You managed to grow on it.

*Jaime barely manages to gather himself enough to actually save you, he only did so when Khaji Da yelled at him and threatened to do it, itself.

*Once Jaime finds you he's absolutely all over you... so is Khaji Da, but it would never admit to that.

-Talia Al Ghul:

*Damien is actually the one to tell her that you're missing. She knew she missed your company, but she didn't think that you were ACTUALLY missing.

*It's harder for her to track you down due to Damien spiraling and thinking you've been killed.

*Though once she calms him down it's smooth sailing from there.

*She finds you, and like Slade, makes those who took you pay.

*Her and Damien spend the next week all over you. Movie nights are every night and you'll have to get used to Damien sleeping with the both of you, at least for a few days before he's reassured of your presence.