You Speak A Language They Don't Know (Randomly)

A/N: I'm obviously NOT going to specify what language you're speaking, it's just a general language that they don't know.

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

*Dick honestly doesn't fully enjoy when you do this because it means you're mad, considering the only time you switch languages is when you're pissed. Whether you're mad at him or not is another story entirely. He'd also never tell you he doesn't enjoy when you change languages on him because he doesn't want to make you insecure or upset. He'd just learn to live with it.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

*Jason doesn't enjoy not knowing what you're talking about. He'd respectfully ask you to try keeping the random language to a minimum when you're speaking to him, just because it sort of confuses him. Though don't worry too much because he'd secretly try to learn the language just to make your life a little easier.

-Harley Quinn:

*Harley is completely confused when you start speaking another language. She'd also probably get pouty that you never once told her or spoke in it before. Prepare for her to harass you until you teach it to her... even though she can never quite pick up on it.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

*When Tim first hears you speaking a language he doesn't recognize, his first move is to figure out what it is. Next is for him to learn all about it. Give him about a month and he'll have at LEAST the basics of the language ingrained into his brain. He loves the look on your face when he first responded back to you.

-Poison Ivy:

*Ivy is very neutral towards your random secondary language. I don't think she'd feel inclined to learn it, but she also wouldn't oppose you randomly using it either.

-Raven:

*I feel like with Ravens backstory, powers, and hobbies, that she'd know practically every single language already. Even dead languages. It'd be pretty difficult to surprise her with something she doesn't know.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

*Slade thinks it's hot. He doesn't even care if he has no clue what you're saying or if you're very clearly angry at him. Though this doesn't stop him from slowly learning said language. After all he doesn't want to never know what you're saying.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

*Considering Jaime is bilingual already he'd simply see this as an opportunity to learn something new. He'd think it's amazing (and somewhat attractive) that you also know another language and would be happy to teach you his as you teach him yours.

-Talia Al Ghul:

*Talia is very well versed in different languages due to her upbringing so safe to say that her jaw was almost to the floor when you spoke words she couldn't recognize. It would drive her absolutely insane; she'd force you to teach her everything you know.