Guns 'N Roses

Euphemia crushed Jessica into the biggest hug possible when she got off the train. The reaction was almost instantaneous. Jessica began to struggle, turning red. "Mom!" 

Alice and Marlene laughed. 

"Oh, my baby!" a blonde woman took Marlene's hand, and her eyes became wide. 

"No- no, Mum-" Marlene was hidden under her mother's arms, and it was quite clear that she was squirming in embarrassment. "I'm choking-"

Alice ran to her dad as James hugged Euphemia, and Jessica grinned at her dad. "You promised amusement park," she told him. 

"Alright, alright," Fleamont said. "How was James?"

"Would you like me to tell you the truth or would you like to feel proud?"

"I'd like to feel proud, thank you very much," Fleamont said.

"He was excellent," Jessica lied, smiling. Fleamont grinned. "Perhaps the best student at Hogwarts."

James introduced his friends to the the family.

"Come on, Dad!" Alice dragged her father to Jessica. 

"Coming, coming!" Mister Fortescue was walking behind Alice, smiling. He tipped his hat to Euphemia. "Potter."

"Dad, this is Jessica Potter," Alice introduced, and Jessica smiled at the man.

Fleamont smiled. "It's been quite some time, Florean," he said. "Last I saw, you were Prefect."

Fortescue grinned. "Last I saw you, you were Head Boy, Fleamont. How have you been?"

"Lovely, lovely," Fleamont grinned, nodding.

"Oh, you must come for Christmas dinner!" Euphemia told Florean. "It's been quite the time since the old gang rounded up, huh?"

Florean smiled. "With pleasure, Mia... have you heard about our dear old Jigger.."

"Yeah, he's on the back of my daughter's Potions book!" Fleamont laughed. "We all knew that was the only thing he was good at."

***

A young man with blue eyes, sporting shining gold flecks walked towards the men. "If it isn't the infamous candy man!" he caught hold of Florean's shoulders and shook him. "How are you mate?"

"Sterling McKinnon!" Fleamont cried in delight. "It's been so long!"

Marlene's Dad and he hugged. "Are you still practicing those wand flourishes, young man?" Fleamont asked, patting him on the back.

"All thanks to you, I'm an Auror," Sterling replied. Marlene and Jessica grinned at each other. They needn't do much introducing. Euphemia was chatting along with Marlene's and Remus' mothers. 

Two blazing red mops of hair pushed through the crowd towards the small group of parents. "Alice!" a girl called.

"Lily!" the three other girls turned around, grinning. Lily was pulling her parents, Mrs. Evans, a young woman with blazing red hair and dark brown eyes, and Mr. Evans with jet-black hair and bright tadpole green eyes. She grinned at her friends. 

"Mum, Dad, this is Jessica," she pointed at the girls, "Marlene and Alice."

"Hello, Mrs. Evans!" Jessica beamed, shaking hands as Alice shook Mr. Evans' hand and Marlene hugged Lily. 

"Hello, children," Mrs. Evans smiled. 

"Percy, don't run off!" Euphemia called. She looked at Mrs. Evans and smiled softly. "You must be Lily's mother! Percy, STAY."