My Money Don't Jiggle Jiggle

"They probably won't follow us into the water," Jessica told the others. "All we have to do is swim for the ship."

"With Annabeth like this?" Clarisse protested.

"We can do it," Percy insisted. "Once we get to the ship, we're home free."

"I've got an idea- go on," Jessica said. She whistled as loudly as she could. "Just keep going on until he gets here."

"Who?" Percy asked.

"Blaze," Jessica replied. "He can carry Annabeth and Clarrise." Thundering clouds covered the islands. "Now, move on.. we need to head to the surf quickly." 

They almost made it, too. They were just wading past the entrance to the ravine, when they heard a tremendous roar and saw Polyphemus, scraped up and bruised but still very much alive, his baby-blue wedding outfit in tatters, splashing toward them with a boulder in each hand. 

"You'd think he'd run out of rocks," Percy muttered.

"Swim for it!" Grover said. He and Clarisse plunged into the surf. Annabeth hung on to Clarisse's neck and tried to paddle with one hand, the wet Fleece weighing her down. 

But the monster's attention wasn't on the Fleece.

"You, young Cyclops!" Polyphemus roared. "Traitor to your kind!"

Tyson froze.

"Don't listen to him!" Percy pleaded. "Come on."

He pulled Tyson's arm, but Percy might as well have been pulling a mountain. Tyson turned and faced the older Cyclops. "I am not a traitor."

"You serve mortals!" Polyphemus shouted. "Thieving humans!"

Polyphemus threw his first boulder. Tyson swatted it aside with his fist. "Not a traitor," Tyson said. "And you are not my kind."

"Death or victory!" Polyphemus charged into the surf, but his foot was still wounded. He immediately stumbled and fell on his face. That would've been funny, except he started to get up again, spitting salt water and growling.

"Percy!" Clarisse yelled. "Come on!" They were almost to the ship with the Fleece. If only they could just keep the monster distracted a little longer...

"Go," Tyson told them. "I will hold Big Ugly."

"No! He'll kill you." Percy had already lost Tyson once. He wasn't going to lose him again. 

Jessica nodded. "We'll fight him together."

"Together," Tyson agreed.

***

Jessica flipped her coin. Polyphemus advanced carefully, limping worse than ever. But there was nothing wrong with his throwing arm. He chucked his second boulder. Jessica dove to one side, but she still would've been squashed if Tyson's fist hadn't blasted the rock to rubble.

Percy willed the sea to rise. A twenty-foot wave surged up, lifting him on its crest. He rode toward the Cyclops and kicked him in the eye, leaping over his head as the water blasted him onto the beach. "Destroy you!" Polyphemus spluttered. "Fleece stealer!"

The black thundercloud growled angrily. "Blaze!" Jessica called. A bolt of lightning hit Polyphemus right on his eye. The majestic horse dashed past her towards the figures of Clarisse and Annabeth. Jessica jumped onto the monster's shoulder and hung by his collar, plunging her sword into his neck. 

"You stole the Fleece!" she yelled into his ear. "You've been using it to lure satyrs to their deaths!"

"So? Satyrs good eating!"