Nico Di Angelo

Jessica knocked on the door of Cabin Three. "Come in!"

Jessica stepped in, smiling, "Heard you needed help with cleaning up- woah." She figured that whatever she heard was actually wrong. Cabin Three was spectacularly neat for Percy Jackson's preferred place of resting. "How did you-"

"Tyson," Percy said, as though he had read her mind, grinning, pointing behind him at the large one-eyed friend waving at her frantically, his lips pulled into a large smile. "He did it."

Jessica gasped. "That's so cool," she said. "You are awesome, Tyson."

Tyson grinned. He was wearing XXXL jeans and a tattered shirt under a green flowery apron. "You are okay?" he asked Jessica. "Not eaten by any monsters?"

"Nope," Jessica said, shaking her head proudly. "I'm fully not at all bitten by even an ant." Tyson clapped happily as Jessica wondered what kind of English she was speaking.

"Yay!" he said. "Now we can have peanut butter sandwiches and I can go with Percy on fish ponies and we can fly into the sky and meet Annabeth and go on quests and make things go BOOM-"

"He's been hung up on this part for so long," Percy grinned. Jessica hoped that Tyson didn't mean he wanted to do everything at the same time, but she told him that she was absolutely going to go with him for a wild ride and they'd have loads of fun over the summer. 

"Do you need help with cleaning Cabin?" Tyson asked her.

"No, Thalia cleaned it for me few weeks ago," Jessica said. "It's so clean that it literally shines on the inside. I think Thalia summoned a thunderstorm and washed away all the dirt inside."

"Smart move," Percy said. "I'll use the beach next time."

"It'll smell even more salty than it usually does, Percy, please don't-"

Then someone behind her said, "Oh, my."

Silena Beauregard was standing in the doorway with her inspection scroll. She stepped into the cabin, did a quick twirl, then raised her eyebrows at Percy. "Well, I had my doubts. But you clean up nicely, Percy. I'll remember that." She turned to Jessica. "And that touch of magic you added with those posters in Cabin One was brilliant."

She winked at the two and left. Annabeth stood at the doorway as Silena's shadow passed. She stepped in and looked around in a slight shock. How had Percy cleaned up so quickly?

"What posters?" Percy asked. 

"Oh, just some Chudley Cannons and Holyhead Harpies. They keep zooming in and out of the posters," Jessica said. "And of course there's the Ireland Team. I was really looking forward to the Quidditch World Cup this year. Man, that's sad."

Tyson put on a sad smile. "We will watch football together instead, Percy," he said. "With lots of peanut butter sandwiches and fish ponies and with salted seaweed chips-"

He was so enthusiastic that Jessica had to smile.  

"No, I say we first have blue cookies," Percy said. "Then we watch football."

Jessica shook her head. "I disagree. It has to be seven layer dip and nachos."

Percy's eyes sparkled. "We'll fight for it. Rock paper scissor." 

"You bet." The smirk on her face was dangerous as both of them pounded their fist three times. 

"I win," Percy said prematurely, pointing two fingers at her like a gun. "A gun defeats everything."

"Hey, genius," Jessica said, "look at me." She was pointing a single index finger at him. "A wand is much more powerful."

Percy frowned. "That's not the rule."