Expelliarmus

"A rainbow, a rainbow..." Jessica muttered as she passed along the fountains of the courtyard. "Something to get me a rainbow..." And then it struck her head. Are you a witch or not? she thought to herself, pulling out her wand. She rushed towards the dormitory, and locked the door behind her. 

She waved the wand, "Arcus pluvius!" she muttered.

Nothing happened. 

And then, her wand shook uncontrollably. Jessica frowned, but held onto the wand tight and then, a shot of multicolored light flowed from the tip of the wood, dancing around the room like disco spots. Jessica stood her wand against a couple of books and fished a golden coin from her pocket. "O Iris, accept my offering," she muttered, feeling rather stupid. She threw the drachma into the rainbow. It disappeared in a golden shimmer. "Show me Percy Jackson."

For a moment, nothing happened. Then Jessica was looking through the rainbow at a white desk. Seated behind the desk on a revolving chair, rotating around like a mad man was Percy Jackson, almost screaming in glee. He didn't seem to have noticed that Jessica had called him. 

"Percy!" Jessica chuckled, and the boy stopped, his face red, grinning.

"Percy!" Percy replied, getting off his chair, stumbling onto the floor in a daze. "Sorry, I was revolving- rotating, whatever."

"Yeah, I saw," Jessica replied. "It was rather fascinating."

Percy turned red. "Yeah, alright." 

Jessica turned grim. "Look, I've done some research about the dreams... our dreams."

"The Golden Fleece?" Percy's head snapped at her. She could tell that he was giving her his full attention, which was about as rare as winning a PS4 off of a scratch lottery ticket that you got on the back of your box of whoopie-pies. 

"Yeah," Jessica said. "We've got a big library here, and I looked into the myths section... you won't believe what I read..."

She told him everything that she and her three friends had read at the Library. Percy paid full attention, not even leaving to get snacks or sugar.

***

"...so that's why Kronos mentioned Polyphemus."

Percy nodded. "And somehow your sister... Thalia... she's connected to it."

"You think so?" Jessica asked.

"I can feel it in my bones," Percy said. "It's no coincidence she appeared in both of our dreams."

"She said, 'one of us has to get out of here,'" Jessica recalled. "What do you think that means?"

Percy closed his eyes. He rubbed his cheeks, looking tired and haggard. "I literally have no idea. But whatever it is that Luke's planning... I'm not sure I'm going to love it."

"I'm not sure anyone except Kronos is going to love it," Jessica said. "Look... Percy, can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, yeah, go ahead," Percy said. 

"It's just a silly theory," Jessica said hesitantly, "but you remember Luke saying that the daughter of Zeus won't disappoint him?"

"Yeah?" Percy asked. His face was getting paler by the second.

"I have a feeling that he wasn't talking about me," Jessica said. "I have a feeling... I hate to say this... but if the Golden Fleece can heal anything...." her voice faltered.

"...then it could possibly cure your sister," Percy's eyes were wide. "Luke's other friend."

"...yeah. Maybe," Jessica muttered.