Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Burns

Is it really true that love is sweeter the second time around? Or do you even consider that you have fallen in love with him the very first time?

        The sight of the moon is heartwarming as it seems to move – following an invisible path in the bright and shining horizon. I followed its trail with my gaze. Napapikit ako sa haplos ng hangin sa aking mukha kasabay ng mainit na hiningang dumampi sa aking leeg.

        Reaching the moon with my bare fingertips, it felt heaven that it was almost unreal. Just like the whisper of careless winds that float to the night sky.

        “I thought we are going to take everything slow and you’ll give me the time that I need, Vance?”

        No amount of laughter and teasing could  diminish the fire emerging in his eyes. And it grows in every single second. My smile faded just by the thought of him.

        “You still have the time that you need, President. But you don’t deny your body of this.”

        “Of what?” I raised my brow.

        After he kneeled and found himself on the seashore asking for forgiveness, I immediately understood that we had a lot of things that await for us. Hindi pa sapat ang pag-uusap na iyon para ayusin ang mga kailangan naming ayusin. But we have.. the rest of tomorrows to talk about it, to work on it and settle it.

        But tonight.. my heartbeat hummed. I could almost hear the wetness flowing from the middle of my thighs. Nilingon ko si Vance kahit medyo nahihirapan ako sa posisyon namin sa balkonahe.

        We opted to spend that night in a hotel room and sneaked just even before midnight. He noticed that the walls in my room aren’t thick enough to muffle bedroom sounds. And we wouldn’t want to traumatize our son with the sound of us doing adult stuff at the room next to his. So he just secured the house and opted for emergency buttons.

        He smirked. Hinawi niya ang buhok na tumabing sa mukha ko at sa aking tainga ay bumulong, “You are Vance-deprived.”

        “Vance-deprived, added to my vocabulary.”

        “Hm? You know that I can always give it to you. And you won’t have to even fucking beg. I’ll come immediately on my knees, President.”

        “Make it up then, Vivero. You only have four hours left, before dawn.” Hinaplos ko ang kan’yang mabalahibong braso. He shivered and I burned. His heat was enough to set the hotel room on fire. But when it was mixed with mine, it could burn the town.

        “Where do you want me to start then? Here?” Dumapo ang kan’yang hininga sa aking tainga.

        “Maybe?” My grip on his arm tightened. I have a guess that I would be needing patience for the next four hours of my life. And I couldn’t be more right. This is just the start of a long but scorching night.

“Or here?” Sunod sa aking leeg. He sucked the vulnerable skin and left wet trail of kisses. Binaba niya ang robe, without untying it. Kagaya ng sa aking tainga, the wetness on the hollow of my neck was enough to wet the middle of my thighs.

        I could beg him. I could use my mouth to get something done but he was taking his time in an excruciating manner.

        “Vance, is this more of a punishment?”

        “No, this is us making up for all the years that we have been apart, President.”

        “Have ‘making-up’ plans in mind, huh?”