Chapter 7: Moving forward

3rd Pov

Gaining his conscious back, Dawn smiled as he realized none of what just happened was a dream.

Placing his hand on his chest, he could feel a cold yet warm feeling in his soul.

Dawn : I didn't expect to lose so much magicule but at the end everything worked fine.

He could feel Snowie sleeping in his soul, the presence was odd as he felt like someone was intruding his soul.

Dawn : It seem my body hasn't fully accepted Snowie yet...i guess it will take time.

He was still a 7 years old boy, a body that is not fully developed yet already has a spirit.

Children like Alice or Kenya could welcome them because they had a utility and that was managing the exess of magicule inside them.

But Dawn had no real use of Snowie and his body subconsciously saw her as an intruder.

But that was nothing Dawn couldn't support...a child body adapt the fastest so after a few weeks or months this should be gone.
For now, he had something else in mind...since he succeeded in this experiment he judged himself capable enough to start the next level.

Dawn : I have to find a good excuses to leave for the forest...

On the side of Muth, tthere is a forest where monster reside...now that Dawn acquired some skills in both technique and abiliy wise.

He wanted to see monsters and start trainign in real life threat situation...for that he had already prepared the necesary stuff which is a good weapon for this era.

Some provisition and lastly a map having all the characteristic of the forest...the point were which tribe of monster live.

Dawn Pov

A few days passed since the spirit summoning and finally Snowie had woken up, i was glad to have someone to talk during my research alone.

Sola could be here but she wasn't much interested in what i was doing and only came when i went out.

But Snowie was different, she is an ancient spirit...a being that lived back at the prime of the spirit queen.

Thus her knowledge far exceed mine, naturally i have things that even she didn't knew via being a reader of Tensura, but in term of raw intelligence Snowie is by far superior.

After all, i am at the best a gifted person...one that wasted all his potential by not listening in class and carelessly playing without paying attention to the right thing.

Anyway, now it was past mid night, evryone was pretty much asleep aside of a few servants that work overnight.

I readier myself and jumped out of this window...my way out went on smoothly as i had Snowie helping me.

She had some useful skill like spartial awarness and the fact that she is probably the strongest being in the kingdom currently make me confident in not dying.

Dawn : Let's go.

Not gonna lie, i'm excited about this...in real life situation monsters are terrifying but i know that mindless monster all has patern of attack and once memorized they pause no threat anymore.

As for monster with a concsious, they are more troublesome so i have to avoid them...i know some of them are good passively but this is centuries before the main event.

This forest is too gone by the time of Rimuru so i have no information on it.

It's dangerous and i'm conscious of it but the probability of me dying here is less than 2 % with Snowie.