Chapter 44: Demon lords's demise

3rd Pov

The Walpurgis...a meeting between demon lords that is held irregularly through the ages...

During this short lapse of time, the world stopped moving...every nation being the empire or the western union stopped their activity as the decision made in the Walpurgis can change the course of the world.

But right now, through all expectations...the demon lords were just listening boringly to the speech of Clayman, investigator of this Walpurgis...

Dawn : (It has been going for 15 minutes already...)

Rimuru : (And dawn how boring his speech is...)

Pretty much everyone had the same thought, Clayman's arguments were weak and easily disposable, the way he talked was arrogant and he was clearly being incoherent with his own story.

Guy : (Well that aside, i'm curious what Luminous is planning to do now...she came here herself accompanied with a true hero and...a hero egg?)

While Clayman continued with his accusation, Guy used his time to analyze the new face...Rimuru and Testarossa sure were problematic, he could tell they were stronger than the rest.

But what truly interested him was this woman who glared at Leon so openly in front of every demon lord...

Guy : (She is strong too...maybe aside from Dawn Arceid, she might be the strongest attendants here...)

This was weird, he couldn't feel or sense Shizu's magicule...it was as if something was stopping him from.
But if he had to make a guess then there would be a large debate between her and Testarossa...

Guy : (Luminous brought two strong subordinates, heh...is she expecting a fight ? Interesting, well for now let's come back to Clay-Claysomething...)

Coming back to his senses, Clayman just finished his speech..;it was long and boring, Dino on the side already fell asleep...

Rain : Now, it's our guest Rimuru Tempest-sama's turn to speak.

The blue primordial announced with an impartial face though inside she just wanted to finish this and go back already.

Rimuru : Ah...are you finally done with your bullshit, Clayman ?

Clayman : What ?

Rimuru : Let me get straight to the point then...nothing of what you said is true.

His arm crossed, he was still processing the boring speech he was forced to listen...even worse than a highschool language teacher...

Rimuru used Veldora to auto-proclaim himself a demon lord ? Rimuru tried to kill Clayman with the help of Carrion ? Rimuru tried to usurp the seat of demon lord ? Rimuru killed Mjurran ? And more...

Rimuru : Seriously...I'm wasting my time trying to defend myself against the likes of you.

At first, Rimuru wanted to dismantle Clayman's arguments one by one before finishing him but right now...he had heard enough.

Kicking his chair, it went flying past Clayman's head at an invisible pace...a large scratch formed on his cheek.

Rimuru : It's a demon lords meeting, right...so why not just fight so i'll kill you quickly and end this torture of a speech you gave.

Clayman : Y-you...

His regeneration skill activating, rage poured down his expression...but this rage soon turned into an evil smirk as he still had control over Milim.

Clayman : You are really arrogant for a vulgar and lowly slime...sure why not i'll kill you fair and scare.

Glancing over at Guy, the red primordial sighed and flicked his finger...soon the space around the meeting room changed.
Closing it with a barrier, Clayman and Rimuru were now separated from the outside world inside a sort of arena.