Hydro Dragon's wedding

La Vaguelette~ HoYomix & Various Artists (Furina & Neuvillette duo)

Neuvillette awkwardly stood at the end of the aisle.

Wrio, his best man gently patted his back.

"Relax, you got this." Wrio reassures him.

The melusines and the people of Fontaine sat together and talked amongst themselves.

Meanwhile Y/N's pov

"I'm so glad you came to my wedding!" Furina jumped a little.

"No problem." I replied.

Furina smiled to her reflection. Her wedding dress was a beautiful white mermaid dress with a foamy tailing that trailed the floor. The dress was decorated with sparkling ocean blue jewels that shimmered from the sunlight.

 The dress was decorated with sparkling ocean blue jewels that shimmered from the sunlight

(Reference: https://albinadyla.com/cdn/shop/products/Mermaid-One-sleeved-dress-03@2x.jpg?v=1643999165)

"You look beautiful like a Hydro Queen." Bowed Lynette.

Furina was still staring at her reflection in the mirror.

"Whenever you're ready." Chiori replies.

"I'm so nervous! I still can't believe he actually had feelings for me!" Furina replied.

"Took him long enough." I laughed a little.

"Sure did." Laughed Navia as she helped Furina with her make up.

She gently dabbed the light blue eyeshadow palatte while Clorinde handed her the eyeliner.

"So how are you and your hubbies?" Aj asked me.

"We're doing amazing thanks. I should ask how are you and Childe." I joked.

"We're fine." Replied Aj, "Alhaituam sorta just joined too."

"Glad your hubbies stopped fighting in my court. Finally closed that big case!" Exclaimed Furina.

"Nevermind that." I replied.

Aj shooked her head and laughed.

"Do I look okay?!" She asked, unsure.

"You look fine, now let's hurry before the hydro dragon cries." Navia suggested.

"I'm sure he won't on his big day." Replied Furina.

Meanwhile