ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|7| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 857

Waking from his slumber, he felt fingers scratching his scalp. Grumbling, Jisung slowly opened his eyes softly. His gaze moved up to find Minho awake, looking at him. Getting up to sit on the bed, grinning at the boy. "How are you feeling love?"

"I'm okay bugs. My arm is a bit sore, but it's nothing I can't tolerate. How are you?"

"I think I'm still in shock. But I've been able to distract myself by worrying about you." Kissing his hand

"I'm okay, you don't have to worry too much. We'll be okay, you should make an appointment with your therapist."

"Will you come with me?" Jisung asked quietly, he didn't like going and this time it would be no different. If Minho came it would at least help some of the anxiety that would blossom. 

Watching him soften at him, taking his turn to kiss his hands. "I think I'm going to need it too. This was a horrifying experience."

Before they could continue, there were some knocks at the door. Peering at the door, their friends entered along with Minho's parents.

"Mom! Dad!" Grinning at them, Jisung went to move away from him, but Minho held him tight to the side of his bed. They came over and gave him hugs and kisses, moving to Jisung.

"How are our boys?" They asked

"Sore." "Tired." Speaking simultaneously, causing the parents to laugh

Chatting for a long while, it took the nurse to come in to start sending the group away. Soon it was just the parents and Jisung left with the patient.

"Come home. Chan said that due to all the damages, all group activities are halted. Jisung, you are more than welcome to come too. We spoke with your parents, they said they weren't able to make it. They tried to book a flight in, but with the events that have happened over the course of a day, air travel is closed until further notice. That is until they figure out their next course of action."

"I don't want to intrude," Jisung spoke softly

"Oh, darling. You would never intrude; we understand how Minho thinks of you." Minho's mom spoke, smiling at the pair. Granted the pair were hesitant about knowing just how far the extent of their relationship went. 

"We know how much you care for one another. Please, just come. It would make us feel better." Minho's father spoke

The duo looked at one another; smiling before Jisung finally caved. "Perfect. We'll go see when you'll get discharged, and drive you home with us. We can stop by the dorms for you to pack a couple of bags."

They left the duo alone, giggling to themselves. "Are you okay with me coming to your home?"

"Of course. You called it home earlier, so why wouldn't it be okay?"

"I- well." Jisung blushed

Adjusting himself to sit on the side of the bed, spreading his legs slightly. Pulling Jisung into the newly made vacant spot, "We're gonna go home, relax with the babies. Schedule some appointments for us and try and get over this. Alright bugs?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." Bending down to kiss him, losing themselves in it. Jisung jumped away, while Minho tried to lean back when they heard someone clear their throat

"You can go home in an hour. They're going to come in and discuss your treatment plan. For you and your significant other." Minho's mother giggled, enlightening her about their relationship fully now

"Oh. Good." Minho blushed

"Don't be shy. It's cute darling. We have clothes for you, we're going to leave you two be so you can change. Jisung will you help him?"

Looking up, shocked. "Uh, yeah. Sure." Jisung stuttered out

Laughing at them, bidding them farewell after giving them Minho new clothes. Jisung looked at them, looking at Minho who had a blush that matched the one Jisung wore. Jisung laughed, moving to sit beside him.

"How do you want to do this?" Asking his hyung

"Normally you remove the old clothes before putting the new ones on," Minho smirked, enjoying seeing the flustering boy beside him become more so

Jisung looked at him, unamused. Taking in Minho's appearance, he had a shirt and pants on. "Alright, let's get this over with so we can get home." While he said it aloud, it was more of a pep talk for himself

Helping the boy to stand, Jisung's cheeks flared red. "Just get on with it bugs."

"Yeah, easier said than done."

Minho started to push down his pants and then winced in pain. Jisung groaned, telling him to stop. Helping push down the pants, avoiding looking at him. Helping him into the joggers, finally looking up to him.

"Who would've thought that you'd be the one to de-pants me first and not the other way around." Teasing the younger even more

Jisung whined, not taking the teasing well as it was making him blush more. "Hyung..." 

Stepping closer to the younger boy, "When I'm healed, don't worry. I'll be the one disrobing you and we won't be putting anything back on for a while."

Not sure if his face could become any more of a tomato if it could it certainly did. "Let's get your shirt off." 

A bit shorter than my normal chapters. Before I started editing it was horribly short so I'm happy where this ended. I hope you enjoyed this and the story so far. If you are leave it some comments and love! Until next time, stay safe with love ~DQ <3

Make sure to follow me if you are so you can stay updated and you can follow me on Tumblr too! 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 👻 🎃