ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|37| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 811

"What?" Minho's mouth fell open, eyes wide

"Would you elope with me?" Jisung said again, slower and enunciating each word carefully

Not expecting the reaction that he got, being slammed back, lips heavy on his. "Fuck. Yes."

"You don't think it's too quick?" 

"Fuck it, I don't care. That is the single hottest thing anyone has ever and will ask me." Minho spoke between kisses

"Our parents will be pissed." 

"We'll Facetime them. Explain the situation. They can see us sign the papers. We carry everything of importance with us at all times. This time is no exception. Fuck. Baby." 

Jisung smiled into the kiss, holding Minho's waist tight. "You're right. Fuck. We're going to get married. Should we call our parents?" 

Minho dipped his head, kissing down his throat. Leaving a mark at the base, "No, I want to celebrate my fiance's body. I'm on a limited time frame. Only have a few hours to make love to my fiance before he turns into my husband." Giggling, having some of the best sex they'd ever had. 

After cleaning up not only themselves and their room, they got on their phones. Wanting both sets on the phone to only explain to them once. After they got through the greetings, they got through their parents greeting each other. 

"Not that we don't mind the call, but why the sudden call with all of us?" Minho's parents asked

"Yes, we haven't heard from both of you in some time." Jisung's parents said

The boys looked at each other, with Minho taking the lead. The duo explained what was happening and why it occurred. Taking their time not missing a detail, Jisung popped in. He would add his side of things when it was necessary. But for the most part, Minho retold the story. That is except for the marriage thing. They decided to hold off on that.

"Alright. I need to ask this. Are you two safe? Practicing safe sex?" Minho's mother asked, earning a groan from her child. "Don't you start! A mother needs to know if her son is being responsible." 

"Yes, mom. We get tested every so often. But we're only having sex with each other." Minho said, blushing from the question and response.

"Before you ask. Yes, Mom. We're doing everything we need to keep each other safe. He doesn't pressure me if you didn't notice he's the one marked up." 

"Sungie!" Minho gasped, earning a chorus of laughter. "Just because mine are hidden from view!" He jabbed at the other. Their parents felt secondhand embarrassment.

"Sorry, kitten." Jutting his bottom lip out, looking up to him with his big boba eyes. 

"All's forgiven, bugs." 

"You two are the cutest!" Both mothers exclaimed, drawing the boy's attention back to the real world and their phones. 

Both boys thanked their mothers, talking to them for a while. This helped both of them. Their parents knew how to ease their anxiety and their doubts. 

"We should get going." Jisung's parents spoke

"Us too. It was good talking to all of you." 

"Before everyone hangs up, we have one more thing," Jisung spoke, cutting into the mother's conversation of saying goodbye. "Can everyone be available tomorrow around 8?" 

"Sure, what's going on? Is that when they plan to make the statement?" Minho's mother asked

Shaking their heads, saying that was happening that night. "Don't be mad at us. We both agreed on this and wanted you to be made aware." 

"Don't you two dare quit. I swear. If you quit, I will fly up there-." 

"We're eloping." Jisung cut his father's rant, sucking in a breath after he said it

Neither set of parents spoke. It was eerily silent on each end. The duo watched their parents sit back in the chairs, looking at their partners. This led to minsung looking at each other, worried their parents weren't accepting of their decision.

"Is this what you want and not a way to let the company break you apart?" Minho's mother asked

"You are both consenting to this decision?" Jisung's parents said

Grinning at each other, holding their hands close to them. Finally, looking back to their parents, "This is what we want." 

"We'll make sure we're available."

"Us too." 

"Our babies are getting married." Minho's mother cried to Jisung's mother, who started crying, which made Jisung start crying

"We're so happy for you. I wish we could all be there together. But I understand. Facetime will work just fine." 

"Thank you." They spoke softly, speaking for a minute more before finally hanging up. They planned that they'd call from Jisung's phone. That way, Minho could record the ceremony. No matter how small their special day.

"It's a good thing I brought my good pants." Jisung joked

"Any pants look good on you. But you know the best ones you have?" Jisung tilted his head, wondering what pants he liked best. Surprising him when Minho swung his body over his, straddling him. "The kind you don't wear." 

:) Well. They're eloping! Completely rational. Anyway. Leave the story love, and let me know your thoughts! Thank you for reading. I hope you have a great weekend.

Until next time ~DQ 😊