ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|15| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 997

After adding tongue to the kiss, Jisung pushed his crotch down on the other feeling how hard he was. "So hard already baby," Jisung smirked

"For you." Whimpering as Jisung decided to kiss his neck

"Even though you had a change of plans, why don't we head up to the bedroom so we can continue this?"

"Don't want to defile my parent's couch?"

Chuckling against his neck, rocking against him again. "We could, are you going to explain the stains, kitten? Or do you want to scar your babies at seeing you fall apart under me, as you whimper under me?"

"Fair points," Minho smirked patting his hips

Jisung smiled, letting their groins meet once more before getting up. Taking his hand leading them to the bedroom, shutting the cats out. Jisung made Minho lay down on the bed, having removed his shirt already. Seeing the bandage, it was still gauze and tape.

Jisung took his time kissing Minho's body, wanting to reach every part of him. Letting him know how beautiful he was, finally making it to the bandage. "You are so beautiful."

Minho opened his eyes, gazing up at the younger who was straddling him."Even with that?"

"Yes." Jisung looked up connecting their eyes, "Your scars don't define you. They're a part of you, and I love every part of you and every scar." Kissing the bandage once again moving to the scar on his stomach from long ago. "It's history that you can see." Smiling softly at him

"Is that from one of your National Geographic shows?"

Chuckling, continuing to kiss his body moving to his nipples. "No, maybe I should send it in and be given rights to the saying."

Smiling hearing him laughing, turning to a groan when Minho arched up into him. Filing away every spot that gained a sound or movement, wanting to make him always feel good. "I love you."

"I love you too. I'll make you feel good." Going down on him

Receiving a soft okay when asked if the pants could be removed, Jisung continued to lay kisses on his body avoiding his member. Leaving marks on his thighs and hips, smirking when he heard Minho whine. Loving to tease him.

"Bugs please, stop teasing me."

Laughing against one of his hips, "Why? I love hearing and seeing you squirm under me."

Groaning rocking his hips up, "I'll remember this."

Giggling at the boy, thinking he'd had enough teasing. Finally, he gave the boy what he wanted, taking the tip in his mouth. Swirling his tongue around the top, loving the sound that came from only that action. Wondering what else he could get from Minho. Taking the rest of him in his mouth, trying to get the hang of bobbing his head. He knew Minho liked it, but as he was the only one he'd given these too. He felt he had a lot to improve on.

"Sungie, I'm not going to last long. Bugs!" Taking his mouth off Minho's member, stoking him slowly

"Want me to delay it?" Smirking at the flustered boy under him

Shaking his head, letting out a soft whimper. "No. Please no, Sungie please I'm so close baby boy."

"Okay, kitten because you asked so nicely. But this isn't the only time today you're coming today."

"Whatever. Get on with it!" Minho whined, wiggling his hips

"So impatient. Okay kitten, you asked for it."

Whining that turned into a groan when Jisung's mouth returned to his member. Taking his chance, Jisung's hands continued to wonder Minho's body. Playing with his ass, his thumb over the elder's hole. Earning him the response he wanted. Listening as Minho let out a pornographic moan, hearing him say he was going to come. 

Jisung milked him dry, letting the boy come down from his high. Finally, taking his mouth off Minho's member when he started to overstimulate him. Laying kisses on his hips traveling up his body once again, leaving love bites in certain areas. 

"How was that jagi?" Jisung smirked giving his man a kiss

Jisung watched on as he slowly opened his eyes, smiling looking at him. Unclenching his fists from the bed sheets, he moved his good arm to the boy's face up into his hair. "You're too good for me jagi. Always taking care of me." Letting the good hand stroll down Jisung's body.

"I can't do as much for you right now, but I'll make you feel good too."

"I know you will because you take care of me."

Chuckling together, "That's what soulmates do."

Jisung groaned feeling Minho wrap his hand around him, starting to slowly stoke him. "I've known from the moment I saw you; that you were the one. My soulmate."

"The fans say you fell first," Minho spoke softly

"Yeah, but they also say you fell harder." Gasping throwing his head back. Opening the opportunity for Minho to attack his neck, not being as gentle as the latter had been. Letting the words die out, giving into the pleasure that Minho was giving him. 

Jisung fell apart falling to the side of the boy, not wanting to hurt Minho's shoulder. Not seeing the smirk or hearing the thoughts going through his hyung's head, just hearing the small praises. Cumming unexpectedly when Minho was leaving a love bite just under his ear, gasping out Minho's name. Minho got up leaving the boy to come down, bringing tissues to clean up the mess that he'd just made.

"You are definitely a bottom, love." Jisung blushed at the new name

"Shut up. I'm going to top you at least once, I thought we covered this."

Smirking, he finished cleaning the boy up. Leaning down to kiss him, "I know. You thought I fell apart; you should have seen yourself. You really like to be praised don't you."

Shrugging, "Maybe I do. What of it?"

"It's cute. It lets me know what you like baby boy."

Groaning, "Stop it" Jisung wiggled

Laughing, "Fine. Wanna watch a movie?"

Nodding excitedly, knowing that this would be the best two days they'd have before the impending doom...

Well, you got a little steamy moment between the duo.

I'm overly judgmental on how I write these scenes, leave me some constructive criticism on how it can be improved. Until next time! Stay safe and healthy, with love ~DQ💙

dummy me... didn't post this on Friday before date weekend. 🤦‍♀️