ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|19| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 741

Feeling the elder's weight fully. His breathing had finally evened out with no more tears. Sitting there, continuing to hold his boyfriend. Jisung tried to project as much love as possible onto him. Not caring how much his back was screaming and his ass hurt from the hard floor. None of that mattered right now. Minho mattered the most. His physical ailments could be solved. The mental anguish the man he was holding wasn't going to go away in a matter of minutes.

Glancing at the clock, Jisung realized he'd also fallen asleep. It was night now. The younger pivoted his head around. He noticed the living room full of boxes. Even the living room had been packed. He noticed he and Minho had blankets over them. Jisung's thoughts returned to Minho, looking to his elder. The elder was still asleep. Fondly studying the elder, wishing he could erase all his problems. Take back what that night did to him, what it did to all of them and their friends.

"Sungie?" Trying not to show that Minho had startled him

"I'm right here, jagi. What do you need?"

"I'm sorry," Minho spoke in the softest voice Jisung ever heard

Shaking his head, Jisung moved to lay kisses on his face. Petting his hair. "No. There is no need to be sorry. I'm just glad I could help you."

"I feel so bad. I yelled at you again and Binnie and-."

"We're okay. Look at me, Min." Having him look up to him, caressing his cheek. "No matter what happens, I'll still be right here by your side. Loving you and taking care of you."

"Thank you. I love you."

Jisung smiled, placing a soft kiss on the elder's forehead. "I love you. Are you hungry?"

Minho shook his head gently. "Can we get off the floor? My ass hurts. I can only imagine how you're doing."

"I'm sore. Nothing movement, a good bed, and snuggles can't fix. Are you okay?"

The duo stood together, both stiff and sore. But as Jisung said, it wasn't anything that couldn't be fixed with some movement. "I think so. Can we go to your room and talk? I'd feel more comfortable there."

"Of course."

Minho led the way, refusing to let go of Jisung's hand. Jisung was surprised that his room had been started on, looking to see if his end stand had been touched. Seeing that untouched made him feel better. He didn't want anyone going through his treasure trove. It seemed that they packed his closet, blankets, and stuffies. The elder was settled on the bed, gathering some clothes for them. 

Seeing that whoever did his packing left them out clothes, he would have to thank them tomorrow morning. Finally stopping to listen, Jisung heard no noise in the dorm. Assuming they had moved on to the other dorm, they wanted this move over as much as the higher-ups did.

Offering the clothes to the elder, they changed quickly. Settling down, snuggling on the bed gazing at each other. Jisung waited for Minho to start, not wanting to push him.

"I don't know exactly what caused the panic attack. I heard whatever broke and then Felix screeched. It sent me into a terror. I don't remember anything until hearing your voice. That slowly brought me back down and out of it. I hated feeling that way, but your voice comforted me. Thank you for helping me."

Stroking the elder's cheek, "Of course. Anything to help you. I know it has been tough. If there is anything I can do to help you. I will."

"Just you being there is all the help I'll need. I can't explain what you loving me does for me."

Pulling him in for a tight hug, "I can imagine. As you have done the same for me."

"Can we lay down and snuggle? I know we slept, but I feel like I can sleep more."

"Yeah, come here love." Pulling Minho to lie on his chest

With the elder passed out, Jisung decided he should message Chan. Their messages went back and forth for a while, trying to figure out what had happened and what would happen, especially if he had a plan, which was to keep plugging away. Before long, the exhaustion began to hit Jisung. Finally, calling the conversation quits with their leader. Snuggling close to Minho, wanting to project onto him that he was safe and loved. Hoping that times would get better...

Poor Minho 😢 it does get better soon. I promise. until then enjoy the update. there is another one tomorrow. today is an extra one for you since my mum is having surgery and I didn't want to just sit around. school work was finished quickly...

thanks for reading! until next time! stay safe and healthy ~DQ 🩵