ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|36| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 837

Breaking News

Stray Kids Lee Know and Han were spotted in Jeju. This would not be cause for concern; however, Lee Know dorns what appears to be hickeys on his neck after sharing the hotel with Han. While JYP has issued no statement and has not reached back to us, can we speculate they are together? Fans have deemed them as Minsung, the power couple of SKZ. Will they come out as the first actively gay couple in K-Pop? How will the fans react? Or is there more going on than what the eye can see? Follow our page as we await the statement from the company and power group.

Jisung sighed, putting his phone away. All the articles they'd viewed read about the same. They had decided to remain in the room, away from the cameras and people. They'd tried early morning. However, they were swarmed when trying to get breakfast at the local cafe. Thankfully, the owners were kind people who got them their food and got them to safety. 

"Alright, bugs. I think you need a break from your phone." Minho spoke, snatching the phone and placing it with his. 

Groaning, trying to reach to grab it. "Min, come on."

"Nope." Crawling back on the bed over the pouting boy. "We have less than twenty-four hours left here. We need to make the most of this time, even if we don't have sex again. I want Sungie's snuggles, love, and attention."

He was sighing, realizing that he was right. Minho bent, kissing the pouty face. "I want love. I want so much love. I want to be covered in it." His eyes watered, yet no tears fell. 

"You want me? This isn't just because I'm on top of you, right? I don't want to push you." Minho breathed in his neck, waiting for those words. 

"Yeah, I want you. All of you, everything you'll give me. But, I don't want just sex-." Jisung was surprised at how tender the words were they were sharing. He was feeling more than he had in the past.

Leaning up, Minho caressed his cheek. Refusing to push anything, "You are so beautiful, absolutely stunning. It takes my breath away. You are all mine." 

"I'm yours, kitten. All yours, forever and always." 

"Jisung?" 

"Yeah, hyung?" They looked at each other, instinctively smiling when their eyes met

"Are you opposed to marriage?" 

Bobbing his head, "No. Are you?" 

"No." Whispering, neither realizing that they'd moved together. Allowing their lips to meet finally. "Would you consider marrying me?" Minho spoke between the kiss

"Only in every other dream I've had since I've met you." 

Minho separated quickly, stumbling as he rushed to his bags. He grabbed his bag. Minho turned to find Jisung sitting up against the headboard. Minho crawled back onto the bed, straddling Jisung's lap. He looked down, pulling Jisung's face back to kiss him. 

Jisung allowed Minho to manhandle him, not understanding where this was coming from. He was confused and just wanted answers. He wasn't sure if he asked the elder would give a straight answer.

"You're probably wondering about my weird behavior."

Jisung giggled. It was just like Minho to read his mind. "Kitten, I don't question it anymore. Either you'll tell me, I'll figure it out, or I'll roll with it." 

Blushing, he looked down, "I'm nervous about this behavior this time, Sungie." Minho whispered, "I'm so scared. We almost lost each other once. I can't bear the thought again. This is probably crazy and possibly irrational. But I honestly can't think I can watch you walk away from me or not be near me. You are my soulmate, my other half." 

"Minho, what is it?" Jisung asked, concerned about how sentimental he was being. "Whatever it is, you can talk to me, okay? Minho, spit it out so we can go over it." 

Watching Minho nod, Jisung proceeded to run his hands through his locks. At least it seemed to be calming down his boyfriend. It worried Jisung since Minho was teetering on an anxiety attack. 

"Would you marry me?" Jisung watched as he opened his eyes, peering right through him

"Yes." Jisung's eyes sparkled. He answered right away, knowing the tears were flowing. Knowing there had been a reason for the questions about marriage. Hearing a rustling, he glanced at what the elder was doing. Minho pulled out two identical necklaces. Yet, the charms were different. Jisung noticed one with a daisy and the other with a cosmo. Minho placed the Cosmo around Jisung's neck, moving to put the daisy one on him. 

"These are perfect, kitten." Jisung eyed the necklaces. 

"Just like you." 

Kissing one another once again, yet it didn't go further. Jisung held it back. "Now it's my turn for a weird question."

"You have a weird question? You've been spending too much time with me. I doubt that it's any weirder than mine." Minho snickered.

Grinning so Minho could see his heart-shaped smile. "I bet it is."

"Okay, lay it on me good then. Come on, Sungie." 

"Would you elope with me?" 

Sorry for the angst but had to throw in a loop or two there... was that what you were expecting? let me know! 

thank you for reading 😊 until next time ~DQ ❤️