ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|21| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 1146

Rushing to the living room with their bags. Chan directed them to the correct car. Picking up dinner before heading to the hotel, having a family dinner in Chan's room before finally separating to their rooms. The duo decided on some cuddles to start, turning on a comedy. Jisung didn't want to be the one to initiate anything, leaving it to his hyung. Thankfully, he seemed to realize that it was him leading it.

"Jagi?" Minho spoke softly, hearing Jisung hum. Turning his head to look at the other. "Can I touch you?"

"Please." He spoke wispy, arching at the sudden touch

"Have you been waiting on me?" Jisung bobbed his head slowly. "Oh, jagiya, why didn't you initiate it?"

"I wanted you to lead this. Don't want to push anything."

Jisung laid back, feeling the boy straddle him. "I may be slightly fragile right now, jagi, but if anything, you are helping to keep me sane. I want you to touch me, to kiss me, and to love me. Never feel like I need to lead it. We need it to be consensual. Do you want this too?'

"Fuck yes." Jisung moaned as Minho groped him

"What do you want to do tonight?"

"Fingering? I want to suck you. You?"

"You want me to finger you tonight? I want you to do the same, but I don't want you to suck me off or give me a hand job. I want your fingers to do all the work on my hole."

Jisung groaned, hearing Minho speak so lewd. "Fuck, baby. You think I can do that for you?"

Missing Minho's smirk, "There's only one way to find out."

Pulling away to see each other smiling, they started kissing softly. In the meantime, they gradually discarded their clothes. Finally, their bodies met naked, rubbing up against each other. "Let me take care of you first," Jisung spoke softly.

"Please, Sungie." Speaking back softly

Reaching behind the boy, he snagged the bottle of lube. Thankful, he'd gotten it out earlier, hoping for anything tonight. Telling Minho that he was going to start. Jisung might have initiated some actions, but this was new. Jisung noticed that Minho liked this but hadn't ever asked for it.

Loving the sounds starting to come from the man below him, pumping only one finger in and out slowly. Avidly avoiding what Minho wanted. Hearing Minho begin to beg for another finger. Who was Jisung to deny his soon-to-be lover what he wanted? Gruelingly slow, he started to add another finger. Minho wiggled his hips, whining at the pace he was setting.

Jisung bushed against the bundle of nerves, hearing Minho's breathing hitch. "Oh, was that the spot?"

"Y-yes." Minho stuttered. "Sungie, please."

"What is it, kitten?"

"Touch it more. I want more."

Giving him what he wanted and more. Hearing him cry out, Jisung loved the noises he was getting. It was driving him crazy! To know he was giving Minho a moment where his mind only focused on what Jisung's fingers were doing to him. Jisung watched his labored breathing, hair becoming a mess. His lower lip was swollen. Jisung knew it was due to the continued gnawing.

Hearing the change in moans, Jisung picked up his pace. Jisung had to hold his hips down as they started to move. Minho muttered that his release was close. Smiling at the gasp, he saw white spurt out of his member, helping to ride out the moment. Jisung smiled, dragging his fingers out slowly. Minho shuttered at what was happening.

Jisung looked on fondly at Minho, seeing how relaxed he seemed. Hoping that he was that relaxed. Not expecting anything in return, Jisung got up to clean his fingers. He returned shortly to clean Minho. 

Minho seemed to always clean him up after their intimate moments. To be able to do it for him was a nice change. Minho hadn't uttered a word since his orgasm, but the smile hadn't left his face. There were soft moans when Jisung cleaned him up, but not much else.

Jisung readied himself for bed, climbing on the bed and curled into Minho. "thank you, Sungie. I'll take care of you in a minute."

The younger chuckled at how tired his hyung sounded. "It's alright, love. You can help me next time. It's only a little uncomfortable. It'll disappear."

Whining, not agreeing with his answer, "I'll do something nice for you in the morning."

Kissing his head, happy that he was finally relaxed. "Whatever. It doesn't bother me. It's not like we're keeping a tally. I know we'll always take care of each other."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. I know you'll take care of me when I need it. That's the best thing about relationships. Taking care of one another without it being mandatory to receive anything. I like being able to do this, explore your body."

"Thank you. I love you."

"Love you too, kitten."

"Sungie?"

"Yeah, Min?"

"I scheduled a few appointments with the therapist that we went to. I know you were able to help me, but I don't want to put all of that on your shoulders. After the last couple of days, it shows I need some help."

"Of course. I'm so proud that you were able to do that. When did you do that?"

"Before I started packing my room when you left. I realized I'd become dependent on you. While that is lovely, I also need to figure out how to figure this out."

Hugging Minho, knowing how hard it was to ask for help, let alone from experts. "I'll support you and do whatever you need. If you need me to give you some space-."

"No!" Minho spoke quickly. "You are my amazing boyfriend, I never want you to leave my side. I just don't want this to come down and weigh on you, as we both know you'll try." They each laughed lightly.

"I won't leave you. I want what is best for you, that's why I made the statement."

Minho moved to hold Jisung's face, having him close his eyes before once again opening them to look into his eyes. "I need you more than ever right now."

Nodding, trying to pass on his reassurance not just in the words he was going to offer but through his eyes and actions. "I will be there every step. Holding you, kissing you, supporting whatever you decide to do. I knew I loved you, just never knew what it meant or felt like."

"Thank you. I love you just as much. You have no idea what that means. I'll always support you too, my love."

Curling together, falling asleep. While Minho knew he wasn't miraculously fixed, this was the first step in helping him. The next morning Minho held to his word. While he knew it wasn't needed, he wanted to give something to his boyfriend. Enjoying the time they had together, continuing to explore the other's body. 

Sorry, it was a bit of a long one... I hope you still enjoyed it still! Looks like they're on the right track! let me know what you think and give it some love if you did!

Until next time! ~DQ ❤️