ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|51| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 770

Minho didn't have much to say, feeling a lot of what the younger was feeling. "I understand what you are feeling. You are not alone in your worries." Minho answered finally, feeling that the younger deserved a response.

"You feel the same?" Jisung moved to look up at the elder, surprised to hear him speak freely about his feelings

Minho instantly bobbed his head, kissing his shoulder. "Yeah. I might not feel as lost. I'm feeling the same way. I'm not trying to dismiss what you're feeling." 

Jisung sighed in relief. "I know! It's reassuring to know I'm not the only one feeling that way. Sometimes, I feel like my feelings are overblown and unreasonable."

"No, of course they aren't. Fuck, we've been whole in this house for over a month and done nothing." 

"Let's change that. We should go on a date tomorrow. Let's show everyone that we are still a unit and are still united that this hasn't hurt us. They don't need to know what happened the past month." 

Minho let a chuckle fall from his lips, "You think we can afford a date?"

It was Jisung who let a grumble fall from his lips. "We don't have to spend a lot. Maybe I'll set up on a street corner or take a gig at a cafe with my guitar." 

"Maybe a cafe if you're going to do anything crazy. But I'll take you on a date tomorrow." 

Jisung hummed happily in response. He relaxed more into the elder's grip. Nothing could remove the smile on Jisung's face when he felt his husband's arms tighten. "That sounds amazing, kitten. I can't wait." 

The duo remained in the tub a while longer before they clambered out. They had inadvertently turned into prunes. Making their way to the bed, they didn't hesitate to get into the bed. Minho latched onto Jisung, kissing the back of his neck, allowing their legs to tangle under the sheets. 

"I missed you. Yeah, I was mad. But you'll never know or understand what I felt when I saw you'd come for me. Relief doesn't even begin to describe it. Maybe invigorated? I know I came off as an asshole, but I'd built some walls up but damn. It's like you showing up gave me strength again, that everything I'd been feeling was worth it." 

Feeling the younger twist in his arms, now eye to eye. Spotting tears in his eyes, "Minho."

"Jisung, you're always worth it. Not seeing you led me off the main reason we'd taken this path. Seeing you again, I knew it was the right decision! I'll never, never change my mind." 

"Can I kiss you, hyung? I don't want anything else. I need to be kissed. I want your kisses. I may even go as far as saying as I need them." 

Not hesitating, Minho swooped in, connecting their lips. Not straying from their kisses, their hands remained planted where they were on the other. Gripping tight, both were scared to let go. Finally pulling apart, they nestled their foreheads together. 

"I won't change my mind either. Hell, I wrote a song for us."

"Is it one of your sappy ones?" 

Jisung giggled at Minho's soft expression. "Maybe a little, but I want to record it together and release it." 

"Compared to the last one, how sappy." 

"Hyung!" smacking his hip, hearing a soft clap of contact.

It was Minho's turn to giggle, "I'll sing it with you. Every time." 

"Thank you." Jisung yawned but tried to hide it.

Minho smiled softly at the younger, realizing how tired he must be. "Let's get some rest. We can go out and about tomorrow and show the world we're okay." Acknowledging him, they said goodnight with love yous before snuggling tight. 

After their morning wake-up, it wasn't until the afternoon that they went out. The duo had decided on an early dinner. They were happy they didn't seem to draw a lot of attention, that is until the cafe. It was one of their favorites, and someone recognized them. At first, they tried to ignore what was happening. Ordering their coffees, but turning around, they were met with fans who wanted to talk to them or sign items. 

They did their best to smile and not seem awkward, avoiding answering questions about their return. They wanted to know if they were returning for the expected events. After they spoke to the group, they got their coffees. Instead of staying, Jisung wished to leave. The fans respected their decision.

"Ya! Move for the Lees!" One fan yelled, creating a barrier to the door, thanking the fans once more as they left.

10

❤️ 

~DQ