ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|24| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 979

"Alright, love. You have me."

Jisung rapidly shook his head. He took the other's hands and wrapped them around himself, dragging them down to his ass. "No. I want you." Trailing kisses down his neck, nibbling in spots. "Do you understand me now?"

"I think I do." Squatting, letting his hands trail further. Landing behind his knees, "Jump."

Jisung did as he was told, wrapping his legs around Minho's mid-section. The elder took him to the bed, sitting with Jisung straddling his lap. Connecting their lips in a heated kiss, letting their hands start to wonder.

"Remember back when you were in the hospital, right after you were shot, and you were covering everything up with your humor?" Nodding, Minho continued to lay kisses on his neck. "You remember what you said to me?"

"Vaguely. That point is a blur. They had me full of painkillers. The shock was bad. Refreshen my memory." Minho murmured into his neck

Jisung smiled. He wondered if he didn't remember or if Minho wanted to hear him recount the story. "I was getting you ready to strip down, taking your pants and shirt off. You promised me, well kind of, anyway." Jisung chuckled, which turned into a breathy moan, as Minho nibbled on his ear. "That when you were finally healed, you would be disrobing me. We have taken shirts or pants off. But it never felt the same. But now I want you to uphold that."

"Has my Sungie been thinking about me stripping him down naked and claiming him?" slowly unbuttoning his shirt, taking a pit stop at his nipples. Minho knew from their fooling around how sensitive they were.

Arching, Jisung held onto his shoulders, not able to hold the moan in. "Yes. We've always had plans to take each other, but it was never the right time. Far from it."

Minho smirked, sliding the shirt off painstakingly slowly. He grazed his fingers across Jisung's shoulders and trailed down his arms. The garment was removed gently, Minho kissing the newly exposed skin. Loving how toned his pecks and biceps were. Besides his ass and smile, they were some of his favorite body parts. His kisses trailed back to his face, leaving small mementos of where he'd been. Looking Jisung in his eyes, he found the boy already gazing at him. He was lost in everything, Minho.

"I am more than ready for you. But I want you tonight, Sungie. I am at your mercy."

"Kitten?" Surprised at his declaration

Minho burrowed his face in his neck before his lips found his ear. His teeth nibbled gently, his tongue lapping away any sting. "You heard me right. I know we've bickered for the longest time and still do about you having bottom energy because you so do. Why stop being at your mercy? I can have you for the rest of our lives. I should let you have this moment of glory. Plus, bottoming can hurt like hell, and I don't want that for your first time."

"Minho," Jisung whined, pulling back. He knew his boyfriend had only been with one other. He'd bottomed and topped; he hated the thought he was the virgin.

"Get out of your head for a moment." Minho stopped all the touches. He moved their sexy time into a moment of seriousness. "Don't think about my previous experiences. They are nothing to this. To how you make me feel." Taking his hand and kissing the back of it

"What if I don't do it right? And I do hurt you."

Smiling gently at the boy, "You won't. I know you. I'll be here to guide you along the way. We have everything we need. We tested to make sure we were all set. Just to be safe. To ease your running mind. We've done what we're supposed to. If you want to stop, at any time, you know we will and watch a movie or cuddle. Whatever we need."

"If you need to stop-."

"I'll stop us. What's our safe word, bugs?"

Blushing, "Do we have to talk about this?"

"Yes, it'll help with your nerves." Minho caressed his cheek

"It's the traffic system."

"Good boy."

"I just don't want to look like an idiot in front of you." Jisung pouted

Minho couldn't help but smile fondly at the boy. "Darling, I'm not an expert. We've talked about this; my sexual experiences are limited. I've had sex three times. I'd barely had a hand job. Let alone a blow job. I love you. I am in love with you, Han Jisung. It has only and ever will be you."

Jisung felt tears spring to his eyes. "I love you too, Lee Minho. I'm in love with you." Hugging him tight, letting his tears run free. Jisung knew that Minho never made him feel bad for showing his feelings.

"You never have to worry about being good enough. I should worry. You are the Han Jisung." Jisung heard Minho speak within the confines of his neck. "You are perfect and amazing. Have a heart of gold. You care so much and worry about all of us. I am so lucky that you are mine."

Scuffing, "You're the Lee Minho, an amazing and sexy dancer who looks like a fucking god! He's amazing and cares so much for animals and other people. You don't show it but you care and worry just as much. I'm pretty damn lucky you're mine since you can deal with all my issues."

Laughing together, "Let's not go there." Jisung pulled back just enough

"Feel better?"

"Surprisingly, yes." Jisung smiled, taking his turn to caress the elder's cheek

The younger felt Minho trailing his hands down to settle on his waist. "We don't have to do anything. We can watch a movie."

Shaking his head. "No! My want for you still stands as long as yours does for me."

Smirking to the once nervous boy. "I want you too, so much."

Just a little tease 😏

I hope you liked it! Thank you for reading! if this is late, I'm sorry. The 15th is my other half's birthday. 🥳 I wanted to focus on them.

Until next time, stay safe and healthy ~DQ ♥️