ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|49| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 806

After the small healing session with Chan, he decided it was best to return to their dorm. They didn't want to stay out too late and have their manager ask questions. It was known that two of their members were shit at lying under pressure. Minho surprised everyone by giving everyone a quick one-armed hug before they left.

Closing the door softly, Minho pressed his forehead against it. Jisung came to stand behind him, tentative about placing his hands on him. "You can touch me, it's alright," Minho whispered.

It didn't take long for Jisung to step up behind him, placing his hands on Minho's hips. Head falling to rest on his upper back, inhaling his soft scent. "Should we talk?" Jisung mumbled into his back, not wanting to let him go.

"We should. At least about our actions this past month. There hasn't been a lot of activity happening." Trying to lighten the mood, but it didn't

Minho could hear the breath Jisung took. "I am so sorry, jagiya. The way I acted was irresponsible and childish. There is no excuse for it! I hurt you, and no words will ever fix that damage. When I should have relied on you, I shut you out. My fucked up brain told me it was all my fault that you'd be better without me, that holing up in that room maybe that would fix it.

"Maybe the company would realize what they were missing with you. They would change their mind and take you back. They would finally get rid of their dead weight."

Jisung gasped, feeling Minho spin in his arms. "You are not a deadweight! Fuck, Jisung. Our group- our songs. Jagiya." Putting his hands on his shoulders, connecting their foreheads. Jisung could tell he was having a hard time finding the right words. "You are our ace, jagi. Our gem, you aren't dead weight. You are impossibly hot. Have extraordinary stage presence. 

"You can sing, rap, dance, and produce songs. You care so much that even if you tear yourself down to do it, you'll do it to help others. You did it this time because you thought it would help me. We both fucked up. We both stopped, jagi. I should say sorry too for how I acted."

Hugging one another, Minho could feel Jisung sag against him. There was soon a wet spot forming on his shoulder. Jisung clung to him, fearing if he let go, the elder would disappear.

"Never let me go. Please. I can't lose you, hyung. Please. I'm so sorry for everything, and I hope you can forgive me and love me again." Minho broke hearing Jisung's broken voice, holding him tighter. "I'll do anything to make this better. I missed you so much. I was so scared. I knew I fucked up, but you know me, once I started thinking it was over."

Minho could feel his husband begin to hyperventilate. Minho tried to pull back, which startled the younger to hold on. "No! Please! Hyung!"

"Sungie, hey. I just want to see your face, okay? Can I pull far enough back to do that?"

Shaking his head, holding fast to him. "No, because once you pull away a little, you'll pull away the rest of the way."

"No, jagi. I want to see your face." Feeling him shake his head again, Jisung couldn't let him go.

Jisung was startled when he felt Minho pick him up, carrying him somewhere. The younger wrapped his legs around him, gaining more leverage to attach to him. Jisung could hear his elder groan, telling him to move his legs. Minho proceeded to flop back onto the couch. Jisung straddled him, gripping him anywhere he could, with whatever he could.

"Alright, we need to get you to calm your breathing. Can you work with me on that?"

"Just let me suffer," Jisung told the other.

"Lee Jisung. Absolutely not. Now, we are going to calm down. We are not going to throw ourselves any more pity parties. Got it?" Jisung clung to him tighter, if possible. He gave a nod, finally agreeing.  

After that, they began working on his breathing before moving to anything else. Before Jisung knew it, his grip on the other was relaxing, feeling the soft circles the other was rubbing into his back. Thinking it was time, Jisung sat back slowly with his head down.

"There's that beautiful face." Minho cooed, taking a cheek in his palm. "Hey, bugs."

"Hey, hyung."

"I love you," Minho spoke softly and clearly, enunciating each word

"I love you too. I really do- I-."

"I know you're sorry. I forgive you. Lee Jisung, I forgive you. I hope you can forgive me and my actions." 

While it wasn't a huge smile, seeing the corners of Jisung's lips lift eased his mind. "Thank you, kitten. Thank you. Of course, you're forgiven."

❤️  

they're on speaking terms again...

thank you for reading!

until next time ~DQ