ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|59| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 865

It was a bumpy start. Despite that, they slowly started to find their footing. Their manager was a huge supporter and helper! He would sit down to figure out costs while ironing out all the details for the comeback with them. The manager was a man of many talents. Yet, here they were! The group was having their first comeback! No matter what happened during this comeback, it was with their group and fans. Yeah, it was more work. But, in the end, it was worth every step of it. 

With the completion of their first comeback at their new company. They sat down and ran numbers. Anything that ran positive meant it was for them a success! While it wasn't their most sought-after, it was decent for branching out. Yeah, they still had to abide by rules and such. There was more freedom. However, with more freedom came more responsibility. If they messed up, it was on them. While that sucked, they came to accept that. 

Jisung sat in the living room, watching an anime while Minho was off doing a radio show. They were going to meet up for dinner. It was the first date in a while, and boy, did Jisung have a lot to show his hubby! He'd been working effortlessly on wedding details. A small detail that only Hyunjin had been involved in. Kind of. 

Jisung had recruited him in the invitation design. However, that was a tricky bit! Jisung didn't tell him what it was for. He just wanted the lanky male to draw up something for him. Luckily, the quokka managed without raising too much suspicion.

Jisung's phone went off, drawing his attention from wedding planning. The male grabbed it, seeing Minho facetiming him. "What are you doing? Aren't you driving?" 

"Not yet. I wanted to let you know we're finishing up. I'll pick you up. It's chilly and rainy today. Wear a coat or sweater. I don't want you to catch a cold." Minho spoke, slipping on his jacket effortlessly.

Jisung beamed at him, "Alright. I'll be ready and waiting at the door. I want to show you something tonight if that's okay?" Speaking meagerly

Minho put on his most reassuring face. "Of course! You don't have to worry about anything, jagi. I can tell you're tensing up. Whatever it is, it'll be fine." 

The younger male shook his head. No matter how much time passed, the male could read him like an open book. Jisung couldn't say anything because he was just as bad. He wasn't sure if he was as good as Minho. Being able to do it even over a video call. "Thanks, kitten. I'll see you soon. Drive safe."

"Love you!" Jisung called a quick love you before the elder hung up.

Standing up and cleaning the living room, he had time before the elder arrived. Jisung even moved to dress up some, wanting to look his best for the night. He gathered the essentials before heading to the entryway, waiting for Minho's car. After leaving JYPE, they found having a vehicle beneficial. Even if Jisung didn't drive, it helped keep costs down while they built up. 

Granted, they were doing exceptionally better than anticipated, but they wanted to keep improving! Before his thoughts could spiral, he spotted their car. The shorter male rushed out, trying not to get too damp. He clambered in, kissing Minho's waiting lips. 

They greeted each other, their discussions starting where they left off. Parking, they headed into the small sushi restaurant they frequented often. It was once considered a treat when they were suspended. Now, they knew the owners. They greeted the owners and found their designated table. They didn't even need to look at the menu anymore. The owners knew what they liked and didn't. It was time to wait. Jisung took a breath before bringing the iPad out. He opened it to what he wanted to show Minho. 

"Is this what you wanted to show me?" Minho asked softly, pointing at the back of the iPad. 

Jisung shrugged before nodding, seeing the soft glare. "I don't know if you'll like it or not. I can always do something else, especially if you don't like it." 

"Can I see it, jagi? Let me decide if I like it." Sighing, he turned the iPad over to Minho. He took his time zooming in and out. A soft smile formed on his face. "How could I not like this? It's beautiful and reminds me of us, of you. It's perfect! Is that for our invitation?"

"Yeah, I had Hyunjinnie draw it up. It took some time for him to do it. After a while, I told him it was a gift for you. He finally caved hearing that." 

"I think it's perfect. Let's get them ordered and talk to the planner. I know you've been in contact with her." 

"Yeah, we're on schedule. She wants us to have the guest list sorted by next week." 

"Do you have that? We could work on that now while we wait for food." 

"You don't mind?" 

Minho reached across the table, grabbing his husband's hands. A smirk graced his features. "Nope. Now, where did we leave off?" 

2

can someone turn off the faucet in here...

thank you so much for reading. I hope you are still enjoying. I can't believe it's almost done...

Until next time ~DQ 💙