ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|11| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 766 (It's a bit shorter than normal, please enjoy it still)

Jisung woke before Minho, letting him sleep in. Moving out to the kitchen finding his parents out there sipping their morning drinks in silence. Bidding them good mornings, Jisung got himself a drink with some food. Finishing up, he got up to make a tray for Minho, not wanting him to have to worry about getting up and moving.

"Jisung?" Turning to Minho's mom, "Thank you for taking care of him. I know you do it for each other anyway. Minho tried to date before becoming an idol and it never worked out for him. We can see how much you mean to each other, how much you mean to him."

He smiled, a blush forming on the peaks of his cheeks. Their pre-debut years weren't something they talked about a lot, granted Jisung didn't really have the chance for flings. He'd dated once and they never did anything. "I really care about him. I want to make him happy."

"We know."

Excusing himself, he took the plater of goods heading to Minho. Trying to wake him was no easy task for once, he did not want to get up. Pulling the blanket down, spotting that he was still naked. Smirking, Jisung locked the door climbing between his legs. He'd never woken anyone up with a blow job before, hoping that Minho could appreciate it. 

Getting him hard wasn't a problem, noticing that he was still sleeping. Taking him in his mouth, feeling him buck his hips eyes opening wide. Looking down, watching in amazement at what was going on. Especially when Jisung started to bob quicker, making quick work of his job. Using his tongue to drive him crazy. Hearing him try to refrain from noises, made Jisung hard. Watching him grasp at the sheet, letting out a soft moan cumming in his mouth. Pulling off after letting him ride out his orgasm, kissing up to meet his lips.

"Morning kitten."

"Morning bugs."

"You have horrible morning breath."

"Well someone woke me in the horniest way possible."

Chuckling, "That was the only way you'd wake up. There is food there, I already have eaten. So I'll start getting ready for the day. We have a long day ahead of us."

Minho had other plans for the boy, yanking his shirt. This action caused Jisung to fall back onto the bed. Jisung gasped, moving to straddle one of his legs. "You don't think you should do something about your problem?"

Biting his lip, withholding his chuckle. "I didn't think waking you up like that would make me hard."

Hearing him giggle, his hand on his waist rocking him on his thigh. Feeling the friction, "What do you want sungie?"

"Y-you." Whimpering out

"How?"

"I don't care. Just want you." Jisung lost himself quickly, rocking harder before having to hold back his gasp when Minho groped him through his pants. Sitting up, Minho took that as an opportunity to pull his pants down. Jisung groaned at the cool air, even more when Minho finally touched him.

"Jagi, you need to be quiet remember." Pumping him slowly

"Fuck. I don't remember telling you to be quiet, you sounded amazing."

"You do too. But you are not quiet. You're so loud for me."

"Only for you."

Smirking at how gone the boy was. "Good boy."

Trying to keep his sounds to a minimum, Jisung stuttered coming unexpectedly. Dropping to his elbows, he kissed Minho haphazardly.

"Thank you, Min."

"Oh, we're thanking each other now?"

It was his turn to giggle, "When it feels that good, yeah."

Chuckling together, they got up and cleaned up. Jisung got dressed while Minho finally ate and dressed himself. Going down to his parents telling them what their plan for the day was, having them be so accepting and willing to come. That was unexpected to Jisung. His parents didn't normally come to them anymore. This gave that added push to go today.

After the car ride, they headed into the building following Jisung. Minho took ahold of his hand, seeing how anxious he was becoming. After checking in, it took no time at all to be called right back, his parents sat comfortably waiting for the appointments to end. No pressure, just encouragement. Something that Jisung hadn't seen a lot of. It wasn't that his parents didn't care, with them being in another country, it was harder to show this style of affection. They made sure to reassure them, wanting them to take their time. Sitting in the familiar room, Jisung sat as close as possible to Minho without sitting in his lap.

"It's okay." Jisung heard, feeling Minho run his fingers through his hair 

You know the drill, leave it some love and comment :) Until next time, stay safe with love 

Plus, happy early Christmas! Happy Christmas Eve! 

~DQ <3