ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|28| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 1177

"Binnie, why do you look so uncomfortable?" Minho questioned, having come to sit behind Jisung, filling the couch.

Changbin groaned, doing a whole-body shake. Felix and Jisung watched on, bursting out laughing once again. Minho looked confused, especially at the one who looked uncomfortable. Finally, the birthday twins had calmed down.

"So?" Jisung leaned back on his boyfriend

"If you must know, I was telling Felix about our sex life."

It was Minho's turn to groan. "Now you understand why I was uncomfortable. I love you both. These were details I didn't want or need! On this note. I'm heading to bed." He untangled himself from Felix. The buff male spoke a quick goodnight, leaving for his room. This left the room in a comfortable silence.

"How much trouble are we or you in?" Jisung finally asked. The subject had been in the back of his mind.

At this, he felt Minho sigh. "Right now, I'm not on his favorite list. We have to sit down with him tomorrow after you're done at the studio."

"You can't be sneaking out. It isn't safe. You have to understand that." Felix spoke softly

Jisung felt Minho nod behind him, "But we haven't had time to ourselves since we started. We're the only group doing anything. I can understand since we are the only fully recovered group. But we're only human. We're workaholics, but it's even wearing on us. Chan is even more snappy and not his cuddly nature. You must've seen that?" Minho asked the single occupant

Bobbing his head, "Yeah, but we knew it was going to be tough-."

"Not this bad though, Lixie," Jisung spoke softly.

"It's two in the morning. We're all up because this is our only free time; we must be up around eight tomorrow for training." Minho responded 

"Fair enough." Felix caved, "We don't have anything scheduled for Sunday. Why don't we give you the house for the day? I'm sure I can talk to Chris and work something out. That way, you have time before the comeback for both of you to do what you need. Then Monday, I think, is settling some stuff at the company. If you have a limp, Ji, explain to them you twisted your ankle walking down the stairs because you're our cults."

Jisung looked at his best friend with a confused expression. "How long-? When did you-?"

Felix laughed, "You know I can think quick on the spot. What do you say? A nice romantic Sunday?"

Jisung looked behind him to his boyfriend, giving him big boba eyes. Knowing that Minho could barely refuse them, "If we can get Hyung to agree, fine. But we still have to meet him tomorrow. We should head to bed."

Leaping up, Felix gave both of them kisses on their heads. "Thank you, hyung. You won't regret it. Night boys."

They chuckled, watching him skip off before they got up and went their way. They did what they needed before heading to bed. Just as Minho said, it was an early morning. Jisung loved it when he was surprised with breakfast. Parting at the door with a kiss, they went their separate ways. It would be a long day before meeting as a group later.

After an agonizing twelve hours at the company, they were freed! They ordered delivery and cleaned up before eating. The duo did their best to avoid the meeting with Chan. Granted, they weren't called out by their manager. So, it must not have been too bad. But. There is always that, but. Once they were sitting at the table chatting away, Chan told them it was time to go and have their talk. Felix sent them a reassuring smile with a thumbs up.

Settling into his room gave them privacy from the group. Sitting on the bean bag chairs Felix insisted that he buy, Chan settled on his bed. Jisung took in the leader's room, which was sparsely decorated with boxes still lining one wall.

"You're lucky that the group loves and supports you two." Chan finally took the initiative and started

Jisung allowed his gaze to finally land on his leader, his gaze soft when looking at them. "Why?"

"I should be more specific. That Felix is supportive of you. Sunday, you'll have the house to yourselves to do whatever. But you only have until eight. No later. We will be walking in the front door at eight sharp."

Jisung sprung up and hugged his leader. "Thank you, Channie-hyung."

Glad to hear his soft laugh, "You're welcome. I understand we've been harsh on you two, leaving you little room to have time for yourselves. But you should realize that communication goes both ways, that you two ought to tell us if you need time. Also, your work still comes first because you can't out yourselves."

The couple nodded, understanding what he was saying. "We don't need a lot of time. Hell, it's not even to be a couple. We've barely had time to function as humans again, as a group. I know we enjoy putting out music, but we need to be able to breathe." Minho explained

Chan cocked his head, "This isn't just about being a couple?"

"No," Jisung spoke softly, playing with his fingers. "Yeah, that plays a part. Because we're a couple. But, last night, since we got back from Japan, was the first time that I've sat down with Lixie to talk about anything. We've been going non-stop for four months. We only have two days off for Christmas before we get right back at it. My parents can't make it here, but Minho's are visiting him. Due to us not having enough time to get home and settle before returning."

The leader nodded, sighing as his shoulders slumped. "You're right. The company is pushing us harder than expected. Twice sunbaenims are set to come back in February, Itzy is finally standing on their feet and is slowly making their way back. They don't know when they'll make a comeback. You know that Yuna and Lia have had a lot of mental health issues. 

"I don't know what the extent is. I will try and have them back off on us after this comeback. See if there is something else we can do. I know 3racha can work in the studio. Minho, you had some songs. You too, Ji. Maybe work on some solo projects while we take some reprieve."

The duo sighed in relief, feeling a weight lift off their shoulders. "Thanks, hyung. We appreciate it."

"You're welcome. Now, run along. We'll be out of the house on Sunday for twelve hours. Will that be enough?"

"I don't know. It depends on how long it takes to get my Sungie ready and how many rounds he can take from me."

Jisung watched their elder cringe, making a disgruntled sound. "Minho, no more. Get out. Goodnight. Sleep well. No more sneaking out either." saying the last bit as an afterthought. He continued to cringe.

Jisung smiled at his boyfriend's giggle. It was his famous menace giggle. Scurrying out of the room, both with a slight pep in their step...

hehe... no more sneakin' out! 😉 thank you for reading! have a great weekend ~DQ

P.S. It's my birthday this weekend so give this story lots of love. ♥️