ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|35| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 1057

"That sounds ominous," Jisung spoke, letting out a soft, forced laugh. Trying to lighten the mood.

"Not now, Jisung." The tone used by their manager was not one they heard often. 

Both boys gulped. "Okay, right, serious. What's going on?" 

"What the hell is wrong with you two?! You know you are idols. You know people will recognize you. Yet, Minho, you are out parading hickeys. Hickeys! At least, from what I can see, you attempted to hide them! It is nowhere good enough! Articles are blasting both of you right now. They are calling you out right now. JYPE upper managers are breathing down my neck right now to know what the hell is going on! 

"What the hell am I supposed to tell them? Sorry, those two are horny bastards? They can't keep it in their pants? That's not going to cut it. They expect an honest answer, and I can't give it to them because you are dating. So, this is how it's going to work. Jisung, we will fax papers to the hotel you are staying at. They are papers for you to head to Malaysia to see your parents. Minho, you will come back to Gimpo to see your parents. When you return, you and your relationship need to be done. Is that clear?"

Minho muted the phone, turning it so they couldn't see. "Sungie." Tears formed in his eyes, the moment they'd feared. All because they'd become reckless. 

"No. I'm not ending this or us. Ever. I told you. I would never. I meant it. If you need to, then you can, but I can't, kitten. I can't tell you I'm done. I'd rather risk my job than never have you again." 

"I need an answer!" Hearing their manager

"I can't either," Minho whispered. The tears gently flowed down his face. "You stood by me when my world fell apart. Now." Grabbing his hand to interlace their fingers. "We stand together while it falls for both of us." 

"God, that sounds so cheesy." Jisung laughed, his tears matched Minho's.

Minho's lips curved slightly upward, "You bring it out in me."

"Together?"

Nodding, "Together." 

He flipped the phone around, unmuting them. "No. We're not doing that." Minho spoke firm

"What do you mean you're not doing that? You two left me with no other options. There are no other options for you. Either split or the company is going to become involved." 

"Then let them. Because we're not splitting. We won't do it." Jisung looked at Minho, forming a sad smile

"You realize what this could do to your careers, right? They could fire you for this. There is the dating ban."

It was Chan's turn to pipe in, "The dating ban ended over half a year ago. If the company fires them for that, they could sue." 

"We're not scared. We are going through with this." Minho reiterated, making it clear they were not going to back down

Watching their manager sigh, "This is going to be hell. On both of you, you realize that. This isn't going to blow over. You do this. You come out together. Whatever happens, we can only help so much. I can only help so much. And that's if the company keeps you employed."

Minho refrained from scuffing. It's not like the manager did much anyway... "If they don't, they're going to lose one of the best dancers and producers of the fourth-gen."

Their manager shook his head. "They're not going to look at that. They will look at stock numbers and anything to do with money. If there is the slightest chance you two coming out will hurt them, they'll cut ties. They'll make you cut ties with your group." 

"I won't let that happen," Chan spoke once again. 

Groaning, "Then they'll just get rid of your group. You'll be a liability. When you come back, you will most likely be thrown into a comeback again. If it doesn't do go, then you're sacked."

"If it does good?" Minho and Jisung asked simultaneously 

"You still might get sacked! Get one last burst of money from your group." 

"I don't care. We're not breaking up. We are sticking together. Nothing you say will scare us. We already were in the bottom layers of hell and came back." Jisung spoke, the words sounding more confident than what he was. He was gripping Minho's hand tight, shaking. 

"Instead of trying to scare us, how about you try and support us," Minho stated next.

"I'm not trying to scare you. I'm trying to give you the facts! The fact of the matter is you need to be concerned with what will happen tomorrow when all of this hits the ceiling. When your phones are blowing up. The news of you two being together is the headlines."

Looking at one another, they didn't need words to convey their thoughts. "When will they release the statement that we are together?" 

"Seriously, that's all you got from that?" The duo refused to answer him, "I will talk to my managers tomorrow. They probably will release a statement tomorrow night. I will send you what they are going to say. I will also inform them you have been in a romantic relationship for only-."

"No. Do not lie to them. Tell them it's been almost a year, that it has been since the time of the shooting. Do not start lying now." Minho reprimanded

He nodded. But didn't seem happy about it. "Very well. Get some rest. You're going to need it. I want you both home in two days, no whining, no complaints. If you want this to push forward, you need to be where there are bodyguards to protect you. Got it?" 

"Yes, sir." 

Ending the call. Sitting in the silence that followed, not caring that they were planning on going to bed previously. 

"We're really doing this," Jisung uttered, breaking the silence

Letting out a harsh breath,  "Yeah. Yeah, we are bugs." 

The couple finally looked at one another. "I love you, no matter what happens. I will always be at your side."

"And I love you. The crazy shit you make me do for us." 

The duo smiled together, fixing themselves under the covers. They fell asleep snuggled together, knowing full well that, when they woke up, there would be a statement in the works. Hell was going to be unleashed.

Did you expect that??

If I missed anything during editing I'm sorry. I've been sick as fuck this week, so I did what I could. i hope you stay well! until next time ~DQ 😊