ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|18| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 774 (panic/anxiety attack nothing too in-depth just a heads up) ⚠️ 

No one protested the suggestion, if anything they all encouraged it. "Of course. Does anyone want to bunk on that floor?"

"I will, I don't mind." Jeongin spoke up, "I can read the room now." Making the room chuckle at the youngest

"Our boy is growing so big," Jisung spoke with such fondness the youngest cringed at him.

Causing more chuckles to ensue. Figuring out the other floor, Chan was left with the floor with only one bed. By this point, Chan announced they needed to start packing their belongings. Everyone grumbled, proceeding to get up and clean up breakfast and the living room. After they cleaned the kitchen, they started packing there. The group worked together to help that dorm. Jisung made Minho stay with him, granted it wasn't forced. Minho was a willing participant.

"Can you love birds focus a little bit?" Changbin teased when he caught the duo giving pecks to each other

Jisung blushed, pushing his face into the crook of the elder's neck. "Aw, is my bugs shy?"

"So cute!" Changbin's voice rose, making the younger annoyed with his hyung's

"It's alright." Minho smiled, kissing his round cheek

The happy moment could only last so long before it was broken. Hearing something crash and break in the kitchen, Felix's screech was heard through the dorm. Jisung and Changbin jumped, not noticing the shift in Minho. Turning back to the elder who had tears in his eyes, those same eyes held fear.

"Min?" Not gaining a response, "Hey, jagi. One of the boys dropped something in the kitchen. It's okay." Reaching out to touch his cheek. Gasping when his hand was batted away, Minho retreated into the back of the couch. Curling into a fetal position.

"Hyung?" Changbin said, stepping closer. Not realizing the severity of his actions.

"Get away!" Minho yelled, throwing his arm at him. This motion made sure to keep the space between them.

Changbin's gaze turned to Jisung, who shook his head. He motioned for his hyung to step back. With Minho's yelling, it garnered the attention of the others.

"What's going on?" Seungmin asked, confused as to why Minho was yelling

Jisung sighed, "I'm not sure. It might be a panic attack or anxiety attack. He's never done this."

Chan knelt beside Jisung standing form, "Minho, are you okay?"

"I said go away! Get away from me!" He was hysterically crying by this point

Chan nodded, standing slowly, and turned to the group. "Go start packing your rooms. Jisung and I will help Minho, okay?"

While hesitant, the group left slowly and quietly. Chan returned to kneeling beside Jisung. The younger had sat down cross-legged. "Try and talk to him softly," Chan spoke in a whisper, in an attempt to not startle the already-started boy.

"What about?"

"Anything. His cats, you, his favorite places. Nothing about the last week."

"Hey, Min –."

"Shut up! Just shut up! Don't hurt me!"

Jisung frowned at Chan, his heart breaking. "Your babies need you to calm down, Kitten. Can-."

"No!" Minho cried out, smacking the floor. "Don't hurt my babies!!"

Taking a deep breath, Chan got up and grabbed his phone. "No one is going to hurt your babies. It's just me, Jisung. Your bugs. Look up at me, Minho." Remaining as calm as he could outside. However, everything inside felt like it was shattering and blowing apart.

Chan sat behind Jisung, "just keep pushing to reassure him like he does you. Do what he does for you. Okay?"

Nodding, "I'm right here, Min. I'm not leaving you. When you're ready, you can come for snuggles. Is there anything I can do for you?"

Minho whimpered, holding his hand out to him. Jisung moved slowly, avoiding startling him. Taking his hand, Minho gripped it like a lifeline. "I know this feels horrible. I am right here to help you." Minho eventually crawled into his lap, clinging to him. Sobbing into his shoulder.

"Sungie." Minho cried out, holding the younger tighter, breaking the duo's hearts.

"I'm right here. Try to breathe. I know you're crying and scared. Breath for me, kitten. I'm right here. Listen to my breathing and try to match that, alright?" Jisung started exaggerating his breathing in the hope that Minho could match it

Nodding against him. The elder was still crying hard but trying to calm his breathing down. Jisung noticed Chan stand before he left them. "I'm sorry you're going through this, kitten. I love you so much. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Just hold me." Minho barely got out

"Of course." Squeezing his waist tighter, rocking him slightly. Never wanting to let go of him.

(Remember, everyone has different triggers for panic attacks and different ways they come down. Some of these are what I found and some work of these work for me. Always let those around you know what works for you best during your time of need.)

So many birthdays this week! there is a small human I know that celebrated his birthday on Wednesday then Jeongin on Thursday and Seulgi on Saturday 😊 

I hope you're still enjoying this! thank you for the support make sure to comment! even if you need to tell me to fix something!

stay safe and healthy! ~DQ ❤️