ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|46| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 840

Their attention turned to the door, "Don't leave home. Please."

"Sungie," Minho uttered, shocked to see him. While not calming down all the way, the initial anger was gone. "What-?"

"Changbin texted me and said you needed me. I came. Seems like it was almost too late."

"That happens when you push someone away. One can only push back so much before they think it's them." Minho spoke, knowing it sounded harsh. He almost wanted it to sound that way to get his point across.

"You're right. But it wasn't you. It never was you. It seems we should go home and talk. Have a conversation, one that's long overdue."

"Maybe I don't want that."

Jisung bit his lip, refusing to cry. Jisung knew he'd been an ass, "Please, come home. I miss you. I know it didn't seem like it, but I do. We've both been struggling. Instead of leaning on each other or rather me leaning on you, I stopped associating with everyone."

"Why? We were supposed to do this together." Minho stated, voice cracking in the middle. "We weren't going to let our pieces go."

Jisung's heart broke at how broken Minho sounded, closing the distance. Greeting his hyungs, "I never let you go, just held mine at arm's length for the past month because I felt terrible. Scared."

"Why did you feel terrible? Besides the fact that you pushed me away?" 

The corners of his lips lifted slightly, "I proposed the idea of eloping. I watched that video every day, sometimes even multiple times a day. I wish that we could go back to that moment. I broke our career. I might have ended them even. I knew it was possible but a part of me denied that it could happen. When it did, I just gave up hope. Blamed myself and put myself in purgatory, even if you wanted to be around me. I couldn't understand why."

"You should have talked to me, Sungie." He took those last steps between them, waiting to see if he could hug him.

Jisung took that leap, wrapping his arms around his waist. "I missed you so much, Minho."

"I missed you too. So damn much. I am so mad, but I want you back."

"I'm here. I'm sorry, I won't leave again. I won't push you away. I'm so sorry, jagi." Jisung blabbered

Letting them have their moment, Chan and Changbin felt all sorts of feelings. It had been tough on the rest of the group, it seemed it was worse on the duo. Being separated from communication from the group. Watching them separate with a soft kiss, they finally acknowledged the other pair in the room.

"It's obvious that something needs to be done. This is becoming ridiculous. Can you two meet tonight?" Chan asked

Minho grimaced, "I don't know Chan. I have a pretty full schedule."

"Same. I haven't been able to change my sheets in a month because I've been so busy." Minho made a disgruntled face.

"Jagi, seriously?"

Jisung paused, thinking about what he said. He couldn't help but grimacing himself. "Yeah, wow. It hasn't been a good month, and I haven't had all but three schedules."

Minho pulled his husband into another tight hug, "You're sleeping in our bed tonight, where the sheets aren't going to eat you or crawl off the bed."

"That sounds amazing! I'll shower and make sure I'm all clean too!"

"I don't want to know, do I?"

"It's only been two days." Placing his hands on his hips, jutting one out to the side

"You two done yet?"

They smiled softly at each other, "Yeah. Give us a couple of hours to settle so we're ready."

"Alright, we'll bring food. I promise one way or another, we'll get this all sorted." Chan offered a sympathetic smile, patting both of them on their shoulders

Parting their ways, Minho and Jisung went home to make quick work of their house. Minho had kept up on the main living and master. Unfortunately, the second bedroom was less than ideal.

Setting to work, they cleaned up, changed the bed, and disinfected the area. The duo left it alone for now. Minho was debating on disinfecting it once more before they made it again.

Living on their own was a learning curve. Usually, someone would come by and help take care of the dorm. Here, there was just them.

"I'm sorry again. I have just failed us over a month and a half. I will do better. I promise, Min. I'll take better care of myself and our home. With everything going on, I might make an appointment with my therapist.

"I know we need to talk. I feel like there is so much right now, building. Nothing is making sense and I'm hurting people. The ones I care most about. I'm hurting you while self-destructing."

"You never have to justify going to see your therapist. Never. If you think you need to go, you have all the right. Okay? I went. Once at the start. It's okay."

Silent tears fell, "I hate that I hurt you while I was hurting."

Have a couple of chapters :) even though they are a bit angsty. i have some updates on tumblr to be aware of so check them out. 

have a great weekend! until next time ~DQ ❤️