ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|9| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 801

Taking that as an okay, Jisung put his hand on the back of his neck pulling him to him. Marrying their lips together, surprised when Minho pushed him against the wall. Allowing their bodies to touch, gasping when he felt their members touch. Jisung deepened the kiss, his unoccupied hand trailed Minho's body finding its finally resting place on his hip. After kissing for what felt like forever, they only pulled back slightly. Looking each other in the eyes.

"You're so beautiful Jisung," Minho whispered

"Hyung," Jisung whined taking another chance, moving his hips against Minho's. Knowing that their members would graze, not realizing how good it would feel. Watching Minho's eyes close, mouth open slightly.

Words barely formed when a coherent thought came, he said it quickly before it disappeared. "What are you doing?" 

"I don't know, but I know that felt good." It was his turn to gasp when Minho took them in his uninjured arm. Head falling back, groaning out. Letting the shower absorb his noises, he took one of his hands to join Minho's. Slowly pumping themselves off, occasionally kissing.

"I'm so close, Sungie." Minho voiced, sounding strained

"Me too, Min." pulling him in for a harsh kiss, creating more pressure between them. Jisung was the first to reach their orgasm, Minho following soon after. Jisung's head fell back to the shower wall, finally opening his eyes. Smiling softly, his gaze fell on Minho. 

Viewing how beautiful Minho looked at this moment. Eyes closed, mouth agape, and relaxed. Watching as he opened his eyes, smiling back at Jisung. Deciding that they needed to finish their shower, Jisung placed gentle kisses on Minho's torso. 

Getting out, helping to fix any bandages that got wet. Grabbing the clothes helping to pull his boxers and pants on, in addition helping put a shirt on, and lastly his sling. Hurrying to dress himself, they went back to the living room. It wasn't long after they settled that Minho's parents called for dinner.

Enjoying dinner, laughing a lot. Jisung was glad that his parents didn't bring up the fact that they both had wet hair. Hoping that neither could hear what had happened in the bathroom, because if they did, they didn't mention that either. Afterward, they hung out in the living room watching a movie that neither boy was interested in. 

Soaking up the attention they were giving each other, especially Minho. Not usually one to be so open with his affection. Deciding to call it a night, they said goodnight heading to bed figuring it would be an earlier day.

Snuggling into Minho's single bed. That was a challenge, but it was one they were willing to take on. Falling asleep, hoping for no nightmares.

Waking the next morning they were jumbled on the bed. Minho lying on Jisung, avoiding his injured shoulder. Gently waking his elder, settling on getting up rather than spending more time in bed, they got up for the day. It wasn't nearly as early as they expected. 

Minho's parents made a declaration they could have slept longer. Not wanting to fight them, they ate some food before returning to the room. Putting on some anime, they snuggled most of the day. Having impromptu make-out sessions throughout the day, refraining from going too far.

Jisung made sure to take care of Minho and his hurt shoulder, not giving his parents the opportunity. Pampering him, providing extra attention. Something Jisung noticed he loved but was never overly vocal about. While his curt nature hadn't gone away, it had at least toned down for the time being. It offered him the chance to care for the other, without some of his snarky remarks. 

That night, long after dinner was done, and Minho's parents were in bed. Hearing their TV in the distance, Jisung had gotten up and locked the door. Earning a look from Minho. Coming back to the bed, crawling over the other. Sitting gently on his clothed crotch.

"You have been a tease all day, Min."

Watching him smirk, settling his good hand on his waist. "Oh, I have?"

"Yeah. Every time we made out you would brush up against me, grind into me, smack my ass, or pull my hair."

"That I did." Owning up to his actions

"What should I do with you? You're going to drive me crazy." Rocking his hips on the elder's, causing him to arch to meet him

"Keep doing that."

"What do you say?"

"Please, Sungie?"

Smirking, watching him slowly lose control just by the simplest touch. Granted, he wasn't any better. Feeling himself grow hard, he wanted to make the elder feel good all while teasing him. Sitting up so they were no longer pressed together, smirking at his shocked face.

"Sungie?"

Crawling off from him, laying on his side next to him. "Night, Min."

Oohhh the teasing is going both ways now... Until next time, since I don't have any witty comments! Stay safe with love ~DQ <3