ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|55| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 989

The next few weeks, nothing changed all that much. Except the boys got the money which had been withheld. Their manager had been fired. The group decided on a new one, hiring them. However, these changes did not stop the boys from the plan. 

Waking one morning, Minho grumbled. He had spent most of the night worshiping his husband's body. Then, he appeased Jisung's urges. He allowed Jisung to have his way with him. So, ten in the morning was too early for someone knocking on their door. Especially since he had a limp. That could be attributed to his lovely husband, who was not gentle at all! Jisung didn't seem to be fazed by the knocking and ringing of the door. 

Yelling he was coming, he finally got to the door, swinging it open. Not expecting Chan and their new Manager, they had a few Facetime calls. But they hadn't met in person yet. 

"Minho..." Chan grumbled, displeased with his appearance.

The second eldest threw his hands up. "No. No one told me that you were coming. We've been off work. What else would you like us to do?" 

Chan scowled, turning into shock as the new manager started to laugh. "He is right, Chan-ssi. This is unexpected on our part. Please excuse us for that. However, I think you'll want to hear what I have to tell you. Please wake your husband. We brought coffee." Manifesting the bag that held their coffee

Wary of their new manager, Minho welcomed them in nevertheless. Minho made his way to the bedroom, smiling at Jisung. He'd taken Minho's pillow in his absence and curled around it. The elder smiled at how cute he looked. Minho migrated to the bed, settling on the edge and rubbing his back. Jisung started to grumble before rolling over and finally waking. 

"What are you doing awake, jagi? Up for another round already?" Minho chuckled, his eyes barely open. Yet, Jisung held a smirk, and his tone was teasing.

"No, my ass is good for a day or so. You took break me in half as a challenge." 

"Want me to kiss it and make it better?" 

Minho rolled his eyes. "Fuck, jagi. Please, don't get me hard right now..." 

Opening his eyes more, hearing the worry in Minho's tone. "What's up?" Sitting up, revealing the numerous marks he'd left behind from last night's escapades. 

"Chan and the new manager are here and would like to talk to both of us. We need to get dressed and go out and see what they want." 

Jisung nodded, pulling him in for a kiss before he could rush off. Parting ways, they got ready. Before leaving their room, they did one last kiss before going out to meet whatever fate they were walking into. Jisung greeted the new manager. The group exchanged small talk before getting to business. 

"We have shown up unannounced because I was hired as manager two weeks ago. During those weeks, I know I did not come to meet you. At the time, your records were all I needed. I have done a lot of work. Chan has no clue of some of my changes." Bringing out papers, they were two sets, sliding a set to each male before him. "These are from the company. These would be the stipulations that would be put in place if you were to return. There are four pages, and some of it is extreme, keeping you apart, no public appearances together, no choreography that would make it seem suggestive." 

"What? That is crazy!" Jisung started, and the manager held up his hand.

"Also, there would be clauses built in. After reading everything, I sat back and had a thinking session..." Taking the sheets back. He smiled as he started to shred them in half, then again and again. The manager enjoyed watching the three gaze at him, not understanding what he was doing. "These were absolutely crazy! So. I decided to draw up new stipulations. After handing them in, they were approved by the lawyer and JYPE." 

Jisung and Minho waited to see what the stack of paperwork looked like, shocked to see that it was only a single piece of paper. "Only one paper?" Jisung commented, taking the paper to look at it. 

"Yes, please read it." 

They took their time reading it, looking at each other as they finished it. "Are you for real?" Minho asked, still shocked that this was all. 

"That's everything. Your group worked how it did before. Why change the dynamic of it? There are rules set in place because there is romance between two members. I know that there are times they may be broken, and that will come up. But that's not now. We don't know when or if other situations may arise. 

"As your manager, we'll work through it. We are all adults. I know you have social anxiety, and new people are scary, Jisung-ssi. Please go to Minho or Chan with your concerns. That way, they can come to me until you feel comfortable with me. Minho-ssi, from my understanding, you struggle with understanding your emotions, and some moments bring up what happened in the JYP building. 

"As you know, JYP has bought a new building. If you don't want that, you don't have to step foot in the old building. I hope that will help you with your worries. I will try to understand your worries, but it is best to talk it out. I know this is different from what you had before. I will still be strict. However, I understand you are still human. After all of this, there is one last thing. I want to welcome you back to your group if you want to return." 

"If? Hell yeah, I want to come back!" Jisung shot up, hugging Chan.

Minho smiled at their interaction. It felt like things were finally looking up for them. "Yeah, that would be nice." 

"Welcome back then."

6

omg. we're so close to the end now 😢 

y'all are amazing thank you for giving this story so much love!! i appreciate it so much!

~DQ ❤️