ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|39| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 996

The remainder of the car ride was in silence. The doublet couldn't tell if that was better than the yelling. They were being escorted into the building, into one of the conference rooms. Chan was there with Changbin and Seugnmin, along with one of the people from legal. Being told to sit down, they did so without question. 

Chan raised an eyebrow at them, the only one questioning their compliance. When the manager snapped his fingers, Minho handed over the paper. He knew exactly what he wanted. The group watched on as he read over it. The group jumped when he slammed it on the table in front of legal. 

"What the hell were you two thinking? No! You weren't thinking! What the hell? How are we going to fix this? What are we going to do with this? Is that even real?" He yelled, leaving the paper with legal

Minho grabbed Jisung's hand, trying to comfort the younger. Knowing he was trying not to cry, he hated yelling. Something he couldn't disagree with. "This is real, it is official." legal spoke.

They watched the manager run his hands through his hair, losing parts of his mind. His mind slipped away each time they brought new information to the table. 

"What is going on?" Chan asked

"Go on Minho and Jisung. You tell him what you two decided to go and do." 

The duo shrunk in their chair, not thinking it would be this bad. "We eloped," Jisung whispered.

Changbin spit out the drink of water, trying not to choke on what did make it down his throat. "What?!" Chan breathed out

"Yeah, let me introduce you to the Lees." The manager bit out, "The nativity of you two is shocking. I never thought you'd do something so stupid and childish. This is such a stupid mistake."

Minho stood at that. "Marrying Jisung was not a mistake." Minho bit back. "You can call it whatever the hell you want. It will never be considered a mistake. Get that right. You can yell and scream and criticize us all you want! I will not stand for you to disrespect us like that!"

"Sit down and shut up." 

"No! You shut up and do your job! That is why we pay you!" Minho yelled back, "Trying to separate us. What do you think was going to happen? Even on the plane, even the flight switched our seats. We didn't even ask. Either you can work with us or continue to work against us!" 

"You have no idea what this will do to your job!" 

"Fuck my job! Fuck being an idol if it means that the people close to me are going disrespect me and my husband! That's right, husband. Jisung is my husband. I will stand up for him and our honor."

"Min, relax a little and sit," Chan spoke, voice calm and even. "We are not going anywhere with everyone yelling and screaming." 

Minho slammed back into the chair. He took Jisung's hand, placing it in sight of the manager, who glared daggers at them. Settling in his chair, legal sat confused and looked out of place. 

"If I may?" They spoke within the silent room. The manager motioned they had the floor. "While it may hinder their group, it may not hurt them as once perceived. They've always had support for their relationship, even when not in one. While it may not be wise to disclose they are married, at least this early on. While we've held off on releasing a statement they are in an official relationship, it may be a good idea. They need the company to back them, including you, manager-nim. 

"If they have any parties second-guessing their relationship, they should be replaced with someone who does not have a problem. Also, whoever you hire should be required to sign and agree to the NDA. As we have done in the past."

Watching the manager age almost ten years, "Fine. What should we put in the statement?" Everyone looked to the legal

"I have this already written up. I will read it for the group. Afterward, we can adjust it as you see fit." 

"Regarding the recent accusations of Lee Minho and Han Jisung, JYP Entertainment would like to assure its fans. Lee Minho and Han Jisung would like to confirm they are in a relationship. They have been in a long-term relationship for the past year. Over the years, the company has been made aware and has given them its support. While it has not been announced to fans, it was given time to grow. At this time, the couple felt it was time to share with Stay. We wish for your unwavering support and love. Lee Minho and Han Jisung will continue giving their all to their fans through Stray Kids and Solo work." 

The room remained silent, each taking in what was read to them. While it worked, Jisung felt that the word made it seem too stiff. Jisung turned to face his husband. He had already turned to face him when he felt the younger adjust. 

"It's too stiff," Jisung spoke softly.

Nodding, he agreed. Jisung was the one with the words. Minho trusted him to make the proper adjustments. 

"Can I suggest a change?" Jisung asked

Before the manager could quip back at them, legal spoke. They asked what he would like to change. 

"I know it needs to be formal and all. It seems like for us, it's too formal." Nodding, they set to change the wording. Once they were happy, it would be released at the top of the hour. 

"If either of you do anything stupid in the time between the time it takes from getting from the company to your house. I will have your job because of this." 

"You can't do that. You'll be fired." Legal spoke and gathered their papers. This caused the couple to smirk at how the manager shifted uncomfortably. Leaving with Chan and Changbin, they would wait together at home. 

They're back...

😢 

Hope you have a great weekend. 

Until next time ~DQ