ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|12| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 1661

Heads up, this one is a long one. So, grab some food and a drink. Sit down and relax and I hope you enjoy :)

"Hello, Jisung. Oh, you must be Minho. I've heard so much about you. Now, I know this is not a courtesy call or a regular visit. I see that you're anxious. Why don't you start with what's going on?"

His gaze fell to his lap, not liking that his anxiety was showing. "There's a lot."

"I have my schedule open for the rest of the day for you two. Take your time, do not feel like you have to rush. We have time."

Nodding, appreciating the notion. "right now I'm anxious because at these sessions I'm at my most vulnerable. Minho has always accepted that, I'm just worried that once he sees how messed up my head is he'll leave me."

Refusing to look up, continuing to pick at his cuticles, "Do you want him to leave?"

Looking up quickly, shaking his head forcefully, "No!"

"Okay. If at any time you feel that he does, you say the word and he leaves. No questions asked."

"No questions asked," Minho spoke reiterating

It was comforting that even Minho supported him. "Okay."

"Does that make you feel less anxious?"

Nodding, Jisung looked at Minho and smiled slightly. "Yeah."

"Good. Now, where would you like to start? Or how do you want to start?"

"Can we start with Minho being shot?" Speaking softly

"Of course. Why would you like to start there?"

"Because out of everything that I know that happened that night, that was by far the most traumatic thing to happen. For so long I've held my feelings back. Even though that night I finally confessed, well we confessed. I was scared it would end too soon. 

"That I just finally told him and just like that I was going to lose him. I just got him; I don't want to let go of him yet. That scares me. It also scares me how much I care for him that it's not just a crush or that I like him. That I love him." Feeling tears running down his face and Minho holding his hand tight

"It is natural to feel that way. It is okay to be scared of losing someone you love. But you don't want it to scare you so much that it pushes you apart." 

"Then we have our lives as idols. We won't be able to come out anytime soon and maybe that also scares me. We'll have to be careful and if we slip it could end our careers. I don't want to be the cause of that."

"Have you said this?" Shaking his head, "Minho, if he told you this how would you respond?"

Pausing looking at her and then back to Jisung, "That being an idol isn't everything. Yeah, I love dancing and singing, and being a part of Stray Kids. But, if it came down to it. I would always choose him. There are other options. Because as much as I love all of that, I love him more. Our brothers always joke around saying that he fell first but honestly, I've fallen harder. That night my priority was protecting him."

"Does that ease any of your worries at all Jisung?"

"Yeah. You would choose me?" Surprised at his words

"Every time."

Smiling to each other, "That night where we're your emotions?"

Scuffing, "All over. We were having so much fun. Well. I wouldn't say fun, we had dance practice and that's never fun with this one. But that's because he cares so much, and I like to tease him." Knocking his leg against the elder