ᗢ ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚|57| ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ᗢ

WC: 925

After going back and forth, a unanimous decision was made. The group decided they were going to form their own company. Once the decision was made, their group finally left. It was at the late hour of midnight. Jisung was happy to see them out, wanting some private time with Minho.

Going to the bedroom, Jisung found Minho was running a bath. The younger rushed to grab their fluffy towels. After it was ready, they got in relaxing. Jisung's head found Minho's shoulder, his arms wrapping tight around his waist.

"What's on your mind, bugs?"

Groaning slightly, "It has been a long few years. When we start getting everything back together, we somehow bugger it up." 

"First off, you sound like Chan, please don't. And second, isn't that what keeps life interesting?" 

"Yeah, life could become a little boring! Some plans can't happen when we're always running or fixing things." 

"Yeah? What are some of these plans?" Minho inquired, not having heard of any plans lately. Jisung sunk lower in the tub, "Don't be embarrassed. I wanna hear them, jagi." 

"Well, now that my parents can come over without stupid permits. I want to plan an actual wedding. I don't care if it's huge. I want your family there with mine and our family." 

"Okay, let's do it after we get the first promotions done with our company. Let's plan our wedding." 

Sitting up, making it so he could see Minho. "Really?"

Minho softened at Jisung. "I want everyone to see how in love we are. To show everyone how much I love you! I know that we've wanted that since we eloped." 

"Min-. I don't know what to say."

"I guess there's a first for everything." 

Gasping, splashing him with water. "It's nice to see that my charms still work on you." 

"It always will. I don't doubt that."

"You can respond to that. Yet, you can respond to my wedding proposal. I think you're broken." 

"Fuck. Min!" Giggling together, "Yes! Let's plan our wedding. Oh god- we're going to be planning a wedding."

"Our anniversary seems like a nice time. Maybe do it then?"

"Yes!" 

Jisung settled back on his chest, staring at the ceiling. He began to think of everything they could do. He mindlessly played with Minho's fingers, deep in thought. Jisung missed the fond smile that Minho was gazing at him with, too absorbed in his planning. Soon, those plans started coming out. Should they wear tux or suits? Who was going to stand with them? Should they invite the boy's families, they were practically their family. 

Jisung listed off at least a hundred and one questions, each one Minho answered one way or another.  Finishing their bath, Minho dragged Jisung to bed. Telling him they had an early morning with the boys and needed to sleep. 

In the morning, the group met without the company cars, starting their plan. Looking at different buildings with setups already complete. Ensuring they had a dance studio that was large enough for their group. Not looking for the biggest or the best, they could always look to upgrade. After browsing, they settled on one. Chan was put in charge of placing an offer on the building. 

That was only the start. Once the company brought up the group's contracts. The group listened to what the company was offering only to hold up the illusion the option to stay, was there. That is until they closed on their building. The closing came a week before their contracts were due. 

That night, the group had a large celebration. It was at a small restaurant, but they happily took them in. They filled them with food and alcohol! The boys in the dorm had begun looking at places, finding new places. Some found places in the same building. Whereas others, Seungmin and Innie, found residency in different buildings. Yet, they were only two buildings away from the others. 

"They're all around us!" Jisung grinned

"Of course! We'll miss being together. A little separation won't hurt us. We're all getting older. Chan's almost half of 60!" 

"Seugnmin." Puckering his lips at the nuisance 

"Just think, you won't have to live in the same house." Minho countered. "It's been fucking heaven!" 

"Fuck you too, hyung!" 

Minho smirked at Seungmin, who was making faces at him. "I don't know if I like this or not," Felix moped, tears forming in his eyes.

"Yeah, we've spent most of our time living together. Now we'll only see each other at work," Hyunjin stated, taking in the change.

"We can visit each other. You have made that clear." Minho stated, thinning his lips. 

"That's true. It's just us growing up and expanding. We'll have our own company soon, so we will continue to see each other all the time." Changbin spoke, trying to clear the air of the down mood

"I love you guys!" Felix spoke, unshed tears in his eyes

"Oh! We love you too, Lixie!" Hyunjin spoke

The group stood, moving to do a group hug. Each member told Felix they all loved him. "No matter how busy we get, we should have a meal together." Chan directed, "Whether it be once a month or weekly." 

"You got it." he heard from the group.

"Well, tomorrow we tell the company that we aren't resigning and giving them the paperwork to take our name. We've gone through legal. Do you think they'll fight?" Jeongin asked

"They might, but we have something they don't." Chan smiled, and everyone cocked their heads with some furrowing their brows. "Our manager." Who they brought in last week, supporting their decision. 

4

the separation for the cuddle bugs 😭 

I'm back to school so updates will happen at any point during the day. so be prepared... (lion king moment... it's been a day already) have a great week and a great Monday! thank you so much for reading!

until next time! ~DQ 💜