Infiltrating The Castle Part I (Mane 5's plan)

Rainbow Dash: Uh Rarity, how is you making a break-in plan the opposite of Twilight doing it?Rarity: Because my plan is for each of us to devise our own unexpected part of it

Rarity: Because my plan is for each of us to devise our own unexpected part of it. Allow me to demonstrate.
[Rarity's plan, scene turns into Black and White on a bar, Detective Rarity and Rainbow Dash entered the scene]
Rarity: We're looking for a pony with information.
[everypony in the bar leaves]
Rainbow Dash: We got questions, and you're gonna serve us up some answers, juice jockey!
Rarity: Where is the secret entrance to the passages under Canterlot Castle?
Server Pony: Shining Armor sealed 'em all. There's no secret entrance.
Rarity: There's always a secret entrance!
Rainbow Dash: So make like a glass of O.J. and spill!

[Pinkie interrupts, colored]Pinkie Pie: Ooh, ooh, ooh! I know what I can do![Scene changes to Pinkie Pie's plan]Pinkie Pie: You're gonna need a lookout, so I can be your eye in the sky

Pinkie Pie: Ooh, ooh, ooh! I know what I can do!
[Scene changes to Pinkie Pie's plan]
Pinkie Pie: You're gonna need a lookout, so I can be your eye in the sky. Too low, silly! Up here!
[Pinkie Pie in Space]
Saturn: [laughs] Oh, Pinkie! That tickles! [laughs]
Pinkie Pie: [laughs]
[The rest states at her]
Pinkie Pie: What?
Applejack: How about somethin' a little more down-to-earth? Like, I distract the guard ponies with a farewell performance by my alter ego, famous country-western superstar Apple Chord!
Twilight Sparkle: I didn't know you had an alter ego. And why would she be giving a farewell performance?
Applejack: Well, it's a long story. [voiceover, flashbacks;] Back on the farm, playin' music was about makin' her family smile. Word of her talent spread, and soon, Apple Chord was playin' real shows.

 Word of her talent spread, and soon, Apple Chord was playin' real shows