Visiting Zecora / Map of Equestria update / She Talks to Angel Pt 1

Twilight and Sonic arrived at Zecora's hut if she can cure Sonic's corruption.

Twilight Sparkle: (knocks door) Zacora? Are you in here?Zecora: Princess Twilight! And

Zecora: Princess Twilight! And...(sees Sonic being corrupted) Sonic?! Come quickly inside.
Twilight Sparkle: Oh thank goodness you are here Zacora please can you help him? He's been corrupted like this since last week!
Zecora: Hmm, I've never seen a sickness like this before. It seems that you must have been busy these days Sonic. Tell me what happened?
Sonic: Hmm...the first time I got this, I was rescuing Amy she was trapped in a cage and she was half-ghost, I didn't feel anything about it. The next it happened again while I was searching for Knuckles who is also half-ghost too and I was feeling a bit of the effects. And now that I found Tails...
Zecora: It corrupted you even more... (Sonic nodded)
Twilight Sparkle: I hate to tell you this, Sonic. When King Sombra attacked Cadance and my brother, he showed our greatest fear. And one of them, I saw you screaming in pain... (worrying)
Zecora: Hmm for this cure I needed some ingredients, it's going to take a while why don't you Sonic stay here for a while and I will have a look at your corruption.
Sonic: Alright... Twilight I'll be fine I just need you to trust me and whatever Zacora is going to give me I'm sure it's going to be like nothing it happened.
Twilight Sparkle: Okay...I'll try to find something too.
Zecora: Come and visit soon Princess!

As Twilight leaves she is still worried about it

As Twilight leaves she is still worried about it. Back at the castle, Sonic's friends witnessed that six towers appeared out of nowhere at the Map of Equestria.

Cream: Tails, What are those things
Tails: Those towers... the sky that has been communicating with Sonic said that shutting down those towers might free us from our Cyber-ghost forms. They appeared right after Sonic destroyed the last Titan.
Amy: You think that this is a great idea?
Tails: You know Sonic, he's finding a way to bring us back in our corporeal form.
Knuckles: Still I don't trust that voice,what it is.
Rouge: Though Sonic won't stop until he brings you guys back. That's what who he is.

Twilight enters the room.

Amy: Oh Twilight!
Twilight Sparkle: No time to talk right now I need to find something about Sonic's corruption.
Knuckles: Hey Princess maybe you should take a look here.
Twilight Sparkle: What is it, is it something good news?
Tails: It's something that we couldn't understand about it.
Twilight sees the six towers
Twilight Sparkle: "gasp" What are those towers?
Tails: We don't know yet. But it could possibly bring us back to our corporeal forms. How's Sonic?
Twilight Sparkle: He will be staying at Zacora's hut for a while until Sonic gets better we can go out and investigate it but right now I need to find something about his corruption.

While Twilight was searching for answers unaware that Sage is watching her the window.

Sage: She seems... too focused on finding a cure for him. Unfortunately for both of them... he cannot be saved...

Sage disappears and appears at Zacora's Hut, looking at the window.

Zecora: So Sonic, you've been saving Equestria lately haven't  you?
Sonic: Yeah, I've been very busy lately, fighting robots and Titans, discovering secrets...
Zecora: From Dr. Eggman I assume?
Sonic: Eggman has nothing to with it honestly, I haven't seen him anywhere these days. He's probably back to his base planning for another attack. Although I met this mysterious human girl wondering around in Equestria. I have a feeling that she is trying to protecting something.
Zecora: Go on.
Sonic: When I first encountered her. She told me to leave, I'm not sure why though and didn't wanna share with me.
Zecora: Well it must be very important for her to protect that something. I will be going out for a moment I will be back for while.
Sonic: Yeah alright.

After a while Zacora came across with a smoke breathing gecko and she took it to Dr Fauna and later to Fluttershy's Sweet Feather Sanctuary.

Dr. Fauna: It might look like chaos, but Fluttershy makes it work, even with Angel running around.
Zecora: Ohhhh. Perhaps I can help those two get along before something here can go terribly wrong.
Dr. Fauna: Zecora found this little guy and brought him to my office. But I thought he might do better at the sanctuary.
(The gecko breathes smoke at Angel)
Zecora: Bringing him here seemed the right thing to do. I've never seen geckos breathe smoke though. Have you?
Fluttershy: Ooh. I certainly haven't.
Dr. Fauna: I thought we could take a look at his diet. Plus, it's about time for me to give all the animals here a checkup.
Fluttershy: That's a wonderful idea. If we really want to know what's going on, we need to make sure the problem isn't your food.
[gecko stomach growls]
Fluttershy: I wouldn't worry too much. It's probably just something he's been eating. Oh. [grunts] Um, is there anything else we can do for you?
Zecora: Ahhh. Seeing what you two do, the real question is – can I help you?
Angel: [blows raspberry]
Fluttershy: You mean me and Angel?
Zecora: Mm-hmm.
Fluttershy: Oh, he's fine! We're fine! I... I just don't always have time to indulge him. But we're best friends!
Zecora: Even the best of friends need help from time to time. Come visit me in my hut, should you change your mind.
Fluttershy: Okay, thanks! But Angel and I are great!

Zecora returns to her hut with Sonic resting.

Zecora: Sorry for keeping you waiting Sonic, I had to visit Fluttershy when I discovered a little lizard.
Sonic: You know Fluttershy she's really good at Animals.
Zecora : Though I noticed that she's having a little trouble with her bunny friend.
Sonic: Angel?
Zecora: Mm-hmm. Yes.
Sonic: Well I'm pretty sure those two will find each other out.
Zecora: They will. But here drink this, this would probably give you strength for a while
Sonic: (drinks soup) You think this will remove the corruption?
Zecora: For a while my blue friend, in the meantime I might just going have to prepare a potion for our animal caring friend.