The Summer Sun Setback (Part 2)

Lord Tirek: Why are so many ponies up in the middle of the night?
Cozy Glow: It's that silly sun holiday.
Queen Chrysalis: How many holidays do you ponies have? No matter. Getting into the castle won't be a problem.
Lord Tirek: Are you sure about that? (Points at the giant fans that happened in Twilight's Seven)
Queen Chrysalis: Oh. Those are new. But even so... [transforms into a royal guard]

Queen Crysalis tries to enter the security door but wouldn't open.
Queen Chrysalis: [affected voice] Transfer. Have to head inside. Open up.
A royal guard then opens the door but quickly closes.
Queen Chrysalis: Right. Of course. [laughs nervously] (tries to use royal guard medal but won't open.) Uh, do yours get glitchy too? More medallions, more problems, am I right?

Returns to Tirek and Cozy

Queen Chrysalis: [normal voice] They've increased security into the castle. This is going to be more challenging than I thought. (Transforms back to normal)

Mane 5, Sonic's friends and Discord appears behind them, not knowing that the villains were hiding behind barrels

Rainbow Dash: Could you not go popping us all over the place, please?!
Discord: Time is of the essence. Let's go, team!
Fluttershy: We need to know what we're doing before we go and do it.
Applejack: Amy, Pinkie and Cream we are givin' Braeburn and the Appleloosan ponies some adjustments to the menu.
Amy: Alright.
Cream: Oh goodie (cheerfully)
Rainbow Dash: Fluttershy and I are meeting the Pegasi from Cloudsdale to give them changes to the weather.
Rarity: Spike and Rouge we're going to update the Flaming Sky Firework Unicorn Troupe with Twilight's new vision.
Rouge: you got It.
Discord: And I'm supposed to... [reading] "make sure Discord doesn't do anything 'Discord-y'"? Well, that's annoyingly specific!
Knuckles: And I'm keeping my eye on you..

(Everyone spreads)

Lord Tirek: Increased security on a crowded holiday with Twilight and her friends bumbling around? This is impossible.
Queen Chrysalis: Oh, no. This is perfect. We need a distraction, and those ridiculous ponies just gave it to us. Now, do exactly as I tell you.

(Earth ponies selling pies and Pinkie pops out.)
Pinkie Pie: Step away from the wagons! Official food-tasters here on official food-tasting business! [starts eating]
Braeburn: [sighs] Well, it ain't gonna be easy. But I think we can whip up these new cookies Twilight wants before sunrise.
Applejack: If anypony can handle some last-minute bakin', Braeburn, it's y'all.
Pinkie Pie: [chomps, gulps]
Braeburn: We brought plenty for the Celebration.
Cream: But if Pinkie keeps eating those pies might be in trouble.
Amy: [Tries to grab Pinkie but no effect] grr..
(Applejack grabs Pinkie's tail and pulls her.)
Pinkie Pie: [chomps, gulps] But I see a suspicious-looking cookie!
Amy: You do realize that these are for the Summer Setback?