Quick A/n

Okay, guys I just wanted to keep you all in the loop and tell you what's going to happen once this book finishes.

I did have a plan when I first started this book to make sequels based on events after the movie, these sequels would be completely written from my own mind using only characters from the movie and yk, the places and mentions of scenes.

Now however, there's a second movie coming out fairly soon so, what's going to happen to those planned sequels? 

Well, I'll still make them. 

Whilst I may have to change a few things in my plans for them up and adjust them to fit the second movie, I'll still be making the planned sequels. Since the 1st movie seemed to finish just about after founders day which was at the start of the year and the second movie (by what I've seen so far) appears to be at the start of a new year, there's still a lot of space in between. 

This does mean however that after this book is over, I will be writing a couple of sequels outside of the movies before working on in-world events. 

These sequels, like this book will be musicals (bar one very specific spin off I'm considering making revolving around everyone's fave character 😉)

Anyways, tell me your thoughts on this idea? Do you have any ideas for scenes in the sequels? Love Y'all!